Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Young Yellow Lab Seen near Burtch

Dawson
November 27th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Hi Just a note to say the past two nights (Friday the 25 and Saturday the 26 of November) on the way home from work I have seen a young (under a year) yellow lab running loose on Cockshutt Rd by Burtch. The first night I thought he may live close by but the second night I tried to stop. He is very skidish and ran everytime I tried to get close to him. I followed him in my car quite a ways hoping he may stop and I could catch him. He did not appear to be aggressive, just frightened. He did not appear to have a collar on. I will keep looking as I live in the area. I wanted to post this even though I didn't catch him in case someone is looking for him, now they know the general area.

Thanks

cpietra16
November 27th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Hi...where exactly are you from...sorry I don't know the area. I am asking because if you go down this thread you will see "Jasper" a yellow lab and lost. Just wondering if its the same area.

ElaineG
November 27th, 2005, 11:25 AM
That might be Jasper. All he would have to do is follow the river south. I hope Dawson replies to my private message. I would like to check this out. Many thanks for posting.

Dawson
November 30th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Hi ElaineG I replied to your private message. Hope it helps. Dawson

ElaineG
December 2nd, 2005, 08:41 PM
Please see my message too. Many thanks.