Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Winter jackets

dodo
November 25th, 2005, 10:35 PM
I remebered seeing some websites recommendations for good winter jackets.Can anyone post the links please?

Thanks

the gang
November 26th, 2005, 09:33 AM
ruffncozy@sympatico.ca the womans name is bev she is a doll makes anything you want, she will be glad to help and send you pictures, good luck brenda.

StaceyB
November 26th, 2005, 10:00 AM
www.chillydogs.ca

Prin
November 26th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Those chillydogs coats look so easy to make...

dodo
November 26th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Chilli dogs:

Do the stores that carry them have all the sizes?

Thanks

Lucky Rescue
November 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I ordered a coat online from Chillydogs last year, since I couldn't find any in the stores to fit my dog properly. IF your dog is like mine, and very wide in the chest, this might be a good option.

I don't know if they're sold in stores. I sent my dog's measurements and got back a very nice, if pricey, coat. If you have a medium to small dog, you should be able to find an assortment of coats in pets stores.

Here's my Chloe in her Chilly Dog coat:

maddoxies
November 28th, 2005, 02:34 PM
www.dogedesigns.com

She has winter coats and snowsuits !!!

Prin
November 28th, 2005, 02:45 PM
The snowsuit is pretty funny... I think some might call it "frou frou"...:D

jessi76
November 28th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Tucker likes RuffWear

http://www.ruffwear.com/site/index.html

alliekat
November 30th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Believe it or not you can get really good one's at Wal-Mart for under $20 each regardless of the size of your dog. Allie and Sierra got some really warm one's with fake fur linings there last week

Lissa
December 1st, 2005, 08:42 AM
Here's a link to the coat I really like but it is expensive...I haven't bought it yet - perhaps if I get a raise or Christams bonus:) !! I also like it because its in canadian dollars...It has booties that can be attached or not, which I though was pretty neat!

It's the first jacket on the page, "Rain and Windproof Full Body Suit":

http://www.ruffknits.com/index.php?pageid=5&limitcat=5

Those Chilly Dog coats are really good too!

maddoxies
December 1st, 2005, 09:23 AM
dogedesigns.com

Canadian made, a lot less expensive than ruff knits for her snowsuit. We have the snowsuit and the polar coat. They get 8 paws up :thumbs up in our house

Lissa
December 1st, 2005, 11:47 AM
Wow - I can't believe the price difference! The only thing missing on the snow suit are the booties...

Their site is so huge - I have been exploring all the sayings you can put on a t-shirt - some are so funny!

The price of the cooler is pretty good too!

Needless to say, I have bookmarked that site! Thanks goldengirl!! :D