Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

old subject

wdawson
November 25th, 2005, 07:08 PM
sorry to bring up an old thread but i was curious about the outcome of 16 and missie.......again i'm sorry to bring this up again.

babyrocky1
November 25th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I have left messages for Missie to call me, she has not. I called the shelter were Sixteen is, the director told me she could not give any specific inof about any case. I asked her general questions. Basically I was trying to determine if there was a possibility that Sixteen could be taken out of province, as I suspected, there was not. I also enquired as to the specific amount of time that an owner of a dog, if that dog were under a euthanization order, would have to appeal. The answer is thirty days. So Im assuming that the only hhope is that someone comes forward with an offer of legal help for Missy. , Although I dont really know the details, it seems that she would have had the option of not going to court, and simply having Sixteen put down, that is what seems to have happened in the case of the Scarboro dog, Copper:sad: Since Missy did go to court, I am assuming she fought as best as she could.:sad:

wdawson
November 25th, 2005, 08:42 PM
This is one big nightmare in ontario.........i hope we can all awaken from this.

I really hope 16 makes it........

babyrocky1
November 25th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Middle of May:fingerscr BTW there is someone else from Hamilton wanting to do a pbull co-op chapter...its on that thread:)