Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Urgent - need foster home for Bull Mastiff/Bull Dog mix

Lil'RickyMom
November 25th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I am looking for an urgent foster home for a 1.5 yr. old male, Bull Mastiff/Bull Dog mix. His name is Sunny, you can see his picture on my site, www.sophie.petfinder.com

He is in urgent need of a foster home, and I have no homes for such big dogs. He originally came from the SPCA where he did not pass for adoption at the time due to kennel cough. He was somehow rescued by this lady, and now she can't keep him. She is desperately looking for a place for him, as he seems to be prone to kennel cough (he had it several times) and she is afraid they will put him down. She has left him there in the care of someone she knows, but there are no guarantees he won't be put down.

Please, if someone can help this boy, PM me or contact me at sophie@rimasec.net

Thank you all in Sunny's name..... :pawprint:

Lucky Rescue
November 26th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I saw someone in ON looking for an EB. Don't know if he would take a mix, but figure it can't hurt to try. I sent him off a note with the URL to Sunny's listing.

Hope someone can help this beautiful guy!

gdamadg
November 26th, 2005, 03:16 PM
I wish I could take him. He looks and sounds like such a wonderful guy. Sometimes I think about getting Sprint a friend, but for now he is more than a handful.

I will ask around, I have a friend that works at the SPCA here and they get a lot of inquiries for specific breeds.