Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Moving Day -- Part One

jesse's mommy
November 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up we are doing the first load of our move tomorrow and I won't be online for about a month until we find a house and I won't have access to the internet from Jim's parents. Jesse is going to stay with her grandparents for a few days and will make the move herself on the second move. We are trying to make this as painless as possible for her. It's unbelievable how much stuff we have. We have rented a 16 foot truck and it's not big enough. We have to get another one and it will probably be filled. I'm in complete shock!!! But then again, I live with the worlds largest junk collector and we need to transport those bagpipes somehow!!! Wish us luck!!! :D

kayla
November 24th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Good luck and happy moving!:D

Copper'sMom
November 25th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Good Luck!!!! We'll miss you!!!! Hope you are back on line before Christmas! If not, have a very Merry Christmas!!! Hugs and kisses to Jesse!! ANd wish you a safe journey on your move!!:grouphug:

jesse's mommy
January 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Hey everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We made it hear to Florida safely and found a wonderful house with a huge yard that is waterfront -- Jesse loves it! We just got our cable modem hooked up, but still have alot of stuff to unpack. It's amazing how much stuff two people can gather! Well, I better go and unpack some more. I will be back on regularly very soon. I've missed this forum so much. It's been a terrible withdrawal!!!! :D

Prin
January 13th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Welcome back! Good luck with the unpacking.:eek: :grouphug: