Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to Pets.ca and loving it

PEDPA
November 24th, 2005, 09:02 PM
HI everyone!

I'm new to the site....I found it while I was looking for info on dog parks.. I am trying to get one started in my town and I guess I should ask the administrator if I can post anything about that on here. Ummm I am 28, have a daughter and a wonderful husband and the most amazing dog. He's a 3 foot'ed' white lab/sheppard cross. We rescued him from the Humane Society when he was 4 months old. He has no foot on his back leg and no tail. The HS didnt know what happened but we had to fight pretty hard to adopt him. They wanted to just put him down because his lack of foot might cause problems in the future but I begged.....maybe even cried a little.....and here he is 3 years later.....running through the dog parks and keeping up with the best of them! HE ROCKS! His name is Caspar and he is the son we don't have. In fact he was in our wedding.....the white knight in shining armour...well he wore a tux. He's famous in our little town and he loves everyone and everything he meets.:thumbs up. Well cheers to meeting new pet lovers on the site !!!!!!!!!!!!

jesse's mommy
November 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Your introduction just put the biggest smile on my face! It's such a wonderful story. Welcome to the board. We love pictures, so please post as many as you can.

PEDPA
November 24th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Ummm yaaaa i am not to comp savy when it comes to internet postings and pictures...it said to attach the url link for a picture.... so ummm it has to be on the net? I cant upload from my comp? I dont get it....... H E L P....ohh ok never mind.. i just found the attachments button........derr not to swift tonight.

So here's my puppy! Caspar the White Knight

jesse's mommy
November 24th, 2005, 09:42 PM
He is so beautiful!

kayla
November 24th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Aaaaaw, he's so cute! And WELCOME!!!! :crazy: