Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dogs are getting more spoiled!!!!

sjat24
November 24th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Omg, It amazing how things that are being invented today for our beloved pets LOL.
Check this out:

http://www.furlongspetsupply.com/dog_umbrellas.htm

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 24th, 2005, 09:48 AM
I never use an umbrella myself, so Joey will have to wear a raincoat just like me. :D

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Or this!

http://www.petsnap.com/petstroller5.htm

Comes with cup holders too!

Taking your dog for a walk? I just don't get it.

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Spoiled? who me?

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:03 AM
or how about this?

angie79
November 24th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Makes my baby look not spoiel at all...

He's aloud on all furnature... Even on days like today....
in out int out.... wet floorseverywhere... 20,000 toys

in my opinion a normay pup lol

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 24th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I dont get the dog strollers, dont dogs need excercise? They seem kind of silly to me. Unless your dog is old, or has mobility problems. But just for a young healthy dog I think they are kind of silly. :D

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Now you got me on a roll! Searching for more pet gadgets!
How about these...sunglasses!

Quote: 'Accessorizing your beloved bow-wow without making him/her (and you!) look completely ridiculous isn't easy.'
Incredible though it sounds, many vets and dogtors agree that canine eyes need protecting from the sun just as much as ours. All sunglasses boast rugged shatterproof anti-fog lenses with 100% UV protection.

The full-on goggle-style shades feature stylish air-vented wraparound frames that completely enclose the eyes, with no gaps for stray light, dirt or insects - perfect for dogs that like to lean out of car windows (and what self-respecting dog doesn't?)

Ideal for woofers who enjoy outdoor pursuits such as hiking, hunting or plain old posing. These are also great for search and rescue dogs.' Unquote. :D

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Prefer this pose?

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:19 AM
mmm, how about a bathrobe?

glasslass
November 24th, 2005, 10:22 AM
One of the advantages of being older is being able to say "been there, done that".

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Don't forget, you could also take pooch for a walk like this!

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Aah, what a cute baby...oh, I mean puppy...
Or the caption could read 'wow, what big ears your baby has' :D

jesse's mommy
November 24th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Now you got me on a roll! Searching for more pet gadgets!
How about these...sunglasses!

Quote: 'Accessorizing your beloved bow-wow without making him/her (and you!) look completely ridiculous isn't easy.'
Incredible though it sounds, many vets and dogtors agree that canine eyes need protecting from the sun just as much as ours. All sunglasses boast rugged shatterproof anti-fog lenses with 100% UV protection.

The full-on goggle-style shades feature stylish air-vented wraparound frames that completely enclose the eyes, with no gaps for stray light, dirt or insects - perfect for dogs that like to lean out of car windows (and what self-respecting dog doesn't?)

Ideal for woofers who enjoy outdoor pursuits such as hiking, hunting or plain old posing. These are also great for search and rescue dogs.' Unquote. :D

This is what we are getting Jesse for Christmas. This and a doggie visor to dress her up for the move to Florida. I thought they would be great. Does that mean I spoil her too much???? :D

rivers
November 24th, 2005, 10:47 AM
uummm...nah!

Prin
November 24th, 2005, 10:47 AM
That bath robe would be handy... The umbrella would get tangled up in everything, I think. The strollers... for dogs, I never understood it. Maybe that's why there are so many obese doggies...

ooo at petsmart on Monday, I saw they had HEATED dog beds. Now that's just cool. I wonder what happens if your dog has incontinence... zzzzzzzZAP!

glasslass
November 24th, 2005, 12:42 PM
How about going for a bike ride like this?

shannonRN
November 25th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Cyberkitten has one of those strollers for YY--in pink, of all things! It's so flamboyant--I think it's great. Spoil 'em if you got 'em.

My dad has had a heated dog bed for his arthritic lab for a few years now. He swears by it, says the dog couldn't get up in the morning before getting it. Now you can't get the dog off it, but not because of the arthritis...:rolleyes:

melanie
November 27th, 2005, 04:58 PM
hey that cattery is brilliant, perfect for fun and safety, great idea.

when i first got charlie mum decided it may be her only chance at granchildren from me so she started spoiling my girl.

well she made charlie a set of saddle bags, yes thats right, with a daggy matching sun visor. poor charlie looked so stupid in those saddle bags, mums idea was that if she had her own bag we could carry more toys for her, good one mum:p :rolleyes: all in a really bad gingham blue check, mmmmm nice.

but the only fashion my girl will wear is her neck scarf, made by me in pink with her name embroidered on it, (but only for special occasisons as she doesnt like it too much) and her fashion mongrel mob sunnies, but thats only for show, not longer than a nano secound.

now hers a stupid story-

the other day i took the girl down to the shops, i always take water for us and her fold out bowl. it was a hot day so we get to the shops, i sit her in the shade, and get her bowl out and proceed to fill. from behind i hear 'well now i have seen everything'!!. i turn to find a woman and her kid standing there, then she says 'i have heard of giving the kids water at the shop but i have never seen anyone water a dog in public like that with accessories' i just laughed, what was i to say, 'your a freak or such':D it was not an unusual thign to do at all...

i jsut could not believe it, i hope she does not own a dog.:eek: if she came her im sure we would all be committed.....:D

Prin
November 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I've never seen somebody comment when we give water (unless Jemma and Boo manage to drink a liter in 2 minutes...). Usually we get comments about Boo's life jacket and about Jemma's eyes- but those are a natural luxury.:o