Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here is Hunter and his best friend Cassie

Hunter's_owner
November 23rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
This is my dog Hunter (the lab) and my brother's dog Cassie (the beagle). I tried posting this earlier, but made an error...the pic was way too big, so here it is.http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s217/TracyC_07/HUNTER49.jpg

Prin
March 20th, 2007, 04:01 PM
This is my dog Hunter (the lab) and my brother's dog Cassie (the beagle). I wonder if Cassie is happy with your brother. Sounds like she'd be happier with you. ;)

Welcome to the board! :highfive:

Hunter's_owner
March 20th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Lol Prin:D

Yeah she was supposed to be his, started out that way. My Uncle gave her to him, as he has her mother and sisters and brother.
My brother ended up having to go to a camp job in Alberta, so lucky me, since Cassie loved me the most anyway:D

rainbow
March 20th, 2007, 06:03 PM
HO, I looove that picture of Hunter and Cassie. :cloud9: That one need to be in a frame for sure. :lovestruck:

And, btw, a very very belated welcome to the forum. :D

TeriM
March 20th, 2007, 06:53 PM
That's one of my fav pics of those two :cloud9: .

Welcome :D .

Frenchy
March 20th, 2007, 06:55 PM
welcome to the board newbie, lovely Beagle you got there :p if you post more picture of her, I'll promise I'll be nice :D

Hunter's_owner
March 20th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks guys:o

I feel right at home here like I have been here for awhile already:laughing:

Is that really your fave picture? More than the one where Hunter has his chin on her? (It is one of my faves too, but I have a lot of faves:D )

cpietra16
March 20th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Cassie has a very worried look...or disgust...not sure:D

Frenchy
March 20th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Cassie has a very worried look...or disgust...not sure:D

No, she's trying to hypnotize people ; Freeeennnchy, adopt meeeee.....:laughing:

Hunter's_owner
March 20th, 2007, 08:45 PM
haha Frenchy, that is it:thumbs up :laughing:

CPietra, yeah her eyes are very distinct. A lot of kids that see her tell us she looks like she got make-up on:laughing:

She may be disgusted....probably not worried...Hunter is the least of her worries:rolleyes:

Prin
March 21st, 2007, 02:03 AM
No, I think she just thinks she's better than us. :rolleyes: Cassie! tsk. :D

Hunter's_owner
March 21st, 2007, 06:09 AM
Oh you got that right:rolleyes: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 21st, 2007, 09:35 AM
So, HO, what's the story here?! Does this mean that when you originally posted this in 2005, noone replied!!!????!!!!!

How could anyone resist those faces!?! :eek: :cloud9:
Or did someone do some strange thread magic here? :confused:

:laughing: And I agree...Cassie would be much happier at your house! :p (They look a little guilty--like you caught them in the middle of some major mischief...but I don't see any scraps or litter bits around them :D)

Scott_B
March 21st, 2007, 09:40 AM
Two very nice looking pooches! :D

PS, I'm coming to nfld this summer, and bringing Rosco :thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
March 21st, 2007, 10:47 AM
So, HO, what's the story here?! Does this mean that when you originally posted this in 2005, noone replied!!!????!!!!!

How could anyone resist those faces!?! :eek: :cloud9:
Or did someone do some strange thread magic here? :confused:

:laughing: And I agree...Cassie would be much happier at your house! (They look a little guilty--like you caught them in the middle of some major mischief...but I don't see any scraps or litter bits around them :D)

Yeah that is right Hazel, when I first posted the pic no one replied:sad:
I kept coming back and reading every so often, trying to find solutions to Hunter's itchies, etc., then last summer I got hooked:o

Yeah the picture was taken in between some play/fighting. Cassie tends to tease Hunter a little and I think they were right in the middle of it at the time:D

Hunter's_owner
March 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
Two very nice looking pooches! :D

PS, I'm coming to nfld this summer, and bringing Rosco :thumbs up

Are you really? I wanna meet Rosco :pray: I know my bf would love to meet him as well, he is in love with mastiffs.:o
When is your trip planned for? How long are you staying?
Lol I need some details:D

Scott_B
March 21st, 2007, 11:32 AM
No details as of yet. End of June, after the wedding. Not our honeymoon. Just a trip to get away. No idea where we're going. Gotta do some research and find some pet friendly hotels and such. Thinking of going to Gros Morne for a few days. Again, gotta make sure everything is cool with bringing the pooch. :D

Hunter's_owner
March 21st, 2007, 11:37 AM
Well if you need any help with anything let me know, I will do what I can.

If you only go as far as Gros Morne, we probably won't get to meet as it is 8 hours or more away from here:sad:

Scott_B
March 21st, 2007, 11:40 AM
Will do. Nothing is set in stone yet :D Gros Morne was just suggested to us.

Hunter's_owner
March 21st, 2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I would highly suggest it as well. If you plan on driving across the Island, then Gros Morne is definitely one of the "to do" things on your way to St. John's;) :D

Scott_B
March 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM
St. John's is a place of interest :thumbs up