Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Hi everybody.I'm a newbie here and let me start by saying;I'm french and not 100% comfortable in english so I may sound weird sometimes,but i'm not!I have two goldens,both are rescues.I got Bailey,he was around 5-6 years old and he is such a nice dog that I had to get another one,so 6 months after,I got Daisy,she was 8 years old.They owned me for 2 years now.They are the best dogs!!!I've been a foster family for 3 months now.I have 2 fosters right now.I love having 4 goldens in the house.I come from Montreal but moved when I bought my house.It's the second house i've owned,the first one was too small for my dogs!So now,they have a big house in Sherrington,a big yard and we take our walks in the fields (all around my place) and there is a little wooded area too.I live alone with them and they are my life.So that's about it!I still don't know all the rules here so If I do something I shouldn't,please tell me.

happycats
November 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
Welcome!!!
It's so sweet of you to open your home and heart to dogs in need:angel:
You'll love it here!

jesse's mommy
November 22nd, 2005, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the board. We love pictures so if you have any, please post them!

susieqt
November 22nd, 2005, 10:26 PM
Your Engllish is very good, Frenchie, don't worry! You are very nice to foster two dogs when you have two of your own. Are you fostering them for a shelter?

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2005, 08:54 AM
I'm a volunteer for golden rescue quebec.I will send pictures as soon as I figure it out!! You can see one of my foster on our website (Sam) poor dog had to be shave when I got him.He was in pretty bad shape but now feels much better.I have to send a picture of his face,he"s like a big 'toutou'.