Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Big Texas Howdy!

Nene
November 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
I have decided to stop lurking and join in with my intro. I have been reading some posts now for a while and have found some informative, some entertaining and am glad I located this site for fellow doggie lovers.
I am owned by one scottish terrier and one scottie-westie mix. My boy scottie is 8 years old, his name is Rasti. My little girl is a year old, she is Roxie. I will attempt to attach a picture of them, but I am technologically challenged so who knows if it will work.
We live near Houston, TX in a small town of about 35,000 folks in the piney woods of East Texas. I don't have any fellow scottie enthusists here; are there any out there??
My little boy, Rasti, lived with my older Scottie female, Tinta up untill Sept. of last year when I lost her to cancer. She was a rescue and her estimated age was around 15. He looked for her for a while after her jouney to the bridge and I thought he might be lonely even though he is rather arrogant and aloof and they didn't have much to do with each other. Hence, Roxie came to live with us last Christmas. At first he didn't like her AT ALL and would even snap at her, but he has learned to tolerate her and occasionaly he will even play with her when he thinks I'm not looking. She acts like the typical little sister and does really annoying things like run by and bite his beard and keep right on going. She is faster than him and she knows it.
I supposed before this turns into a novel rather than an intro I should end it. These little guys are my grand dogs and I don't know what I'd do without them.

Roxy's_MA
November 22nd, 2005, 05:28 PM
OMG those are the cutest dogs ever!

Hi and welcome. Keep the pictures of those cuties coming!

jesse's mommy
November 22nd, 2005, 05:36 PM
I love those pictures. They are the cutest dogs.