Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dear Santa

Me and Kayla
November 22nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
All I want for Christmas is a muzzle free run in the park.

Babyrocky mentioned to me that there is a day at the Eaton Center where people can bring their pets to have their pics taken with Santa. I say....Let's get as many Pittie People with their babies over there to have their pics taken with Santa. (Hope Santa isn't a fraidy cat) :D

It could be quite the 'statement', don't you think?

Kayla and Me

babyrocky1
November 22nd, 2005, 12:33 PM
I think so but lets do a few practice meets first LOL We don't want a "pittie riot" LOL My biggest fear is that theres so many cats! Rocky doesnt like cats! I have a feeling they may rush us to the front of the line ...last year we took Brandon, human baby, the kids and pets go at the same time, we had to wait hours. Oh yeah and if anyone has everr seen Rockys Xmas pics, he posed with Santa in the park here but Rocky was afraid of Santa lOL

wdawson
November 22nd, 2005, 04:20 PM
All i want is a mb free province.........2007 is too far away.

Me and Kayla
November 22nd, 2005, 09:35 PM
I think so but lets do a few practice meets first LOL We don't want a "pittie riot" LOL My biggest fear is that theres so many cats! Rocky doesnt like cats! I have a feeling they may rush us to the front of the line ...last year we took Brandon, human baby, the kids and pets go at the same time, we had to wait hours. Oh yeah and if anyone has everr seen Rockys Xmas pics, he posed with Santa in the park here but Rocky was afraid of Santa lOL

Maybe we could get a bogus Santa to sit in the park and we could 'practice' our poses. ;)

Kayla likes cats, but she's never met Santa. I'm still game to give this a try. A few practice meets is good no matter what we plan to do. Any idea when the 'animal pic' day is?

Me and Kayla

babyrocky1
November 23rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
Ill try and call them tonight from work, last year there was more than one day. We could at least walk them around outside the Eaton Centre and then take them in for US to wrm up. If they behave then well take them for a Santa Visit. I think that last year some animal groups did this as a fund-raiser too! Hey we should a thought of that! Anyone have a Santa suit?

babyrocky1
November 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
I callled the Eaton Centre, Santa is there but they said they wouldn't know when the pets are invited for a few days, so if I forget to call, maybe someone else will remember or if people are in the centre they could ask as well:)

pitbulliest
November 26th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Messina doesn't believe in Santa...she lost faith after she tried to rip off his beard and bury it...:D

Me and Kayla
November 26th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Messina doesn't believe in Santa...she lost faith after she tried to rip off his beard and bury it...:D

At least she didn't try to shred it and shake it to death!