Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I got a promotion!!!

mesaana
November 21st, 2005, 05:46 PM
I'm so happy! I wasn't expecting it. They posted some positions at 2 different levels and I applied on both, thinking I'd get hopefully one of the lower level one (which would still have been a promotion from my permanent position, and would be in line with the work I'm doing right now, in an acting capacity). Well, they did the interview and exam for the higher level one first and I didn't prepare at all for it because I was so sure I wouldn't get it... I just got a phone call from my boss and I came in first!!!

Yay!

Lyne

jesse's mommy
November 21st, 2005, 05:51 PM
Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Time to celebrate! :party:

Roxy's_MA
November 21st, 2005, 05:53 PM
Great news!!!!

BMDLuver
November 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
Congrats Lyne, that's wonderful homecoming news! :highfive:

Prin
November 21st, 2005, 08:52 PM
Yey! Congratulations!!:)

BoxerRescueMTL
November 21st, 2005, 09:10 PM
Yay!!! Congrats Lyne :)

mesaana
November 22nd, 2005, 03:36 AM
Thanks guys!

That means I'll be officially moving to Ottawa soon. It's the only drawback. No offense to the folks living in Ottawa, but I like Montreal better. Oh well, it's not that far and I can come back on the week-ends :)

Lyne

BMDLuver
November 22nd, 2005, 08:35 AM
lol, with the political situation here right now that means you are moving to Canada perhaps? ;) But yes, you can't forget Montreal and the great food, things to do, shopping, etc!

maddoxies
November 22nd, 2005, 11:56 AM
Since Lyne got the big promotion, she is buying the champagne !!!

And my guest room is yours anytime you come back to Montreal

Congrats again :thumbs up

StaceyB
November 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
What is it that you do that would put you just down the street from me. Ah, I guess I will have to take a walk and see what it is.