Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

do you have a favourite?? - poll

jiorji
November 20th, 2005, 06:14 PM
ok not sure if this is the right forum for this poll but this is where Prin usually posts her polls so i figured it fit.

Some of you may in fact get offended but truly....do you have a favourite pet out of all your furry children?? is it wrong to have one??

PetFriendly
November 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Depends on what I want to do I guess.

Charley (dog) is best for outdoor exercise and meeting the neighbours.
Pringles (cat) is best for watching tv on a cold day.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 20th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Thats easy. I only have one pet except there wasnt an option for that on the poll. But if I had another I would love them both equally of course. :D

jiorji
November 20th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Thats easy. I only have one pet except there wasnt an option for that on the poll. But if I had another I would love them both equally of course. :D

ack!!! you're right!! I didn't think of that. And looks like I can't change it.

Prin
November 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM
I have two and I honestly don't have a favorite. They are both so different and fill my life is such different ways. If I cry, Jemma is there for the hugs, and Boo is there for cheering me up. At the first sniff, Jemma is right there with me. And as soon as I'm over the worst of it, Boo will come in and bump into the wall or burp in the middle of a growl or something stupid to make me laugh. Jemma is the dog to play with and Boo is the dog to lie around with. They're both so great.

Roxy's_MA
November 21st, 2005, 10:46 AM
OK I do have favorites. I don't play favorites, I treat them all with the same love and amount of attention.

I will admit, Roxy and KC are my favorites. I have just bonded more with these two. KC I got when I was 16, still living at home with 3 other animals. It was made very clear to me that if I was to keep this cat I brought home she would be mine and only mine. KC loves me best too!! With Roxy, well it isn't hard to favor the dog. They have such higher needs than the cats when it come attention and the amount time you need to spend with them. The dog is definatly my little baby.

Jay my BF tends to favor the other cats. He is not the biggest KC fan in the world. It all evens out.

melanie
November 21st, 2005, 02:59 PM
i only have one dog, i could not ahve 2 as i would play favourites to my 9yo.

but in my family, out of the 2 dogs and cats in the family, charlie is everyones favourite and is treated as so, hey shes been around for a long time and deserves the attention that goes with such a life.:D

and the other dogs just annoying, which works in charlies favor too, everyone loves her the most (when charlie was sick recently my sister wanted to drive the 900km to me to support me, she really loves her charlie dog):angel: :angel:

jiorji
November 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
well i can't say i have a favourite. Each animal has her own story and they're all my girls and they have something special about them :D I just wish I knew more of Peanut's story. Since I got her from the shelter I can only imagine what her life has been up to now.

it just so happens that me and Twiggy have a strong bond. But that doesn't mean I don't love my other cat and my piggy less.:grouphug:

jesse's mommy
November 21st, 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm with JECM, I just have the one -- my baby Jesse.

But sometimes I like her much better than my fiance! Does that count? :evil:

Rick C
November 21st, 2005, 04:02 PM
I don't have a favourite but I have a least favourite . . . . Daisy, our ex-feral cat.

I've managed to pick her up and pet her about three times in four years. She's Mrs. C's cat without a doubt and wants nothing to do with me. :confused:

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

chico2
November 21st, 2005, 04:14 PM
I adore all three of my cats,but my tabby Rocky and I have a very special bond,he knows if I am sad,sick or anything else,he's never far away from me as if he wants to keep an eye on me:love:
We've had our problems,but it just makes me love him more....
Chico and Vinnie are wonderful cats and I love them equally,but Rocky is my soulmate and always will be.

doggy lover
November 21st, 2005, 07:26 PM
I'd have to say Tucker is my fav, but I prefer dogs so that is part of it. My last dog was my fav when he was living too. My cats are just so independent they only want me for food and the odd time a stroke. So maybe its because he demands more of my time too.

kayla
November 21st, 2005, 07:32 PM
Well, I definitely love my dog, Kayla, better than my fish;) . But if I had two dogs I don't think I would have a favorite. Mind you I DONT have two dogs so who am I to say?