Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you Boxer Rescue MTL!!

meb999
November 17th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I'm sitting here at my computer and my goegeous little Buster is lying at my feet (he would curl up on the computer chair with me if I'd let him!!) And I realised just how amazing all you rescuers are out there, and I want to thank Crystal from Boxer Rescue for all her devotion to the dogs she rescues.

As many of you know, I adopted Buster from Boxer Rescue about 8 or 9 months ago, and he's the greatest dog ever. He had pretty bad seperation anxiety, and Crystal and Julie and Paolo (the founders of Boxer Rescue Québec) helped me every step of the way. I could call them for advice anytime, and they were just amazing. I would have never thought that the seperation anxiety would have improved, but with their help -- Buster is ANXIETY FREE and just an easy going, funloving Boxer!

Thank you so much Crystal for trusting me with the most wonderfull pooch in the world. He is my heart. Thank you for everything that you do for this amazing breed of dogs. You're the best!! Buster sends his love and lotsa Boxer butt wiggles!

Roxy's_MA
November 17th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Thanks to the rescue and thanks to you for giving the big sweetheart the home he deserves!:thumbs up :thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
November 17th, 2005, 02:05 PM
OH he's gorgeous!! Thank YOU for sticking by him. So many people won't and expect the dog/cat to be perfect the minute it walks in the door.

To the ladies of Boxer Rescue - :thumbs up

meb999
November 17th, 2005, 02:51 PM
OH he's gorgeous!!

He IS gorgeous...the MOST gorgeous (no, no, I'm not biased!)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/buster_lr.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/Buster_sleepyhead.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/Buster_sleepy_closeup.jpg

Roxy's_MA
November 17th, 2005, 03:00 PM
He is so shiny :)

chico2
November 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Awww,what a beautiful lucky pooch and I agree,all the rescuers here are wonderful,thank's!!!

mastifflover
November 17th, 2005, 04:12 PM
He is a real looker. You are so lucky to have gotten a rescue are they not the best dogs? They are work but worth every moment of it. Glad you endured the hard part now you have a great dog.:angel: :pawprint: :pawprint:

Prin
November 17th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Definitely beautiful. Lucky you to get such a cutie.

BoxerRescueMTL
November 17th, 2005, 08:59 PM
My dog, Marie Eve! It took me till now to see this thread and when I saw the title, I thought I misread! LOL!!!! Thanks to YOU for sticking by this little stinker - you did all the work!! How many times did you come home to poop-filled crates and you never complained once?! He is incredibly lucky to have found you. Can you say right place, right time?!?! This was fate. He finally found the right family with you and Nico. AND you have always been such a huge help to BRQ, whenever we are running around like crazy people, you are always right there to help. Boxer wiggles and kisses to you, Marie Eve and Nico and Buster!

meb999
November 22nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
to anyone reading this : RESCUES ARE WELL WORTH THE WORK!!

Oh! and if anyone is interested BRQ is having a fundraising raffle....go see their website for details : www.boxerrescuequebec.com

Thanks again Crystal....

cfsmith
December 20th, 2005, 01:20 PM
He IS gorgeous...the MOST gorgeous (no, no, I'm not biased!)

Don't tell my Boxer boy I said it, but he is pretty gorgeous. He's also very lucky to have you.

Cool Surfer
January 29th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Does he have a lot of girl friends ? :) lol

gdamadg
January 29th, 2006, 09:34 PM
He is a beautiful boy, but every time I see him, I can't help but think he could be Sprints brother or something. What a pair they would make? ;)