Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST BLACK CAT in NORFOLK

Dawson
November 16th, 2005, 11:16 AM
:( I have lost my best friend. His name is Fox and he is an all black (no white markings) domestic short hair cat. One year old. He is fixed but not declawed, has green eyes and is very slim. He does not have a collar on as I could never keep one on him. He is very friendly and would probably approach anyone. I have put out 200 flyers in the area and contacted the SPCA and local vets, but no luck. He was last seen at his home on the corner of Concession 2 Townsend and Cockshutt Rd on Nov 2nd. We were away on holidays and had a friend looking after the house and pets. Fox was outside hunting and never came home. I have driven all the roads in the area so I don't think he was hit by a car so perhaps someone took him in. If anyone has any information please let me know. I miss him so much and the search for him is consuming my everyday.

I will include a picture soon.

RaYne
November 18th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I live on Cockshutt.. before boston by the restaurant. "Boston Common" I believe it's called now. I'll keep an eye out for your kitty.

When I first read your post title I thought I might have had your kitty. But the kitty I found has some white on him and appeared here near the beginning of October. But he is slender with big green eyes.

Here's a pic of the kitty I found. It's a long shot.. but we live fairly close to each other.

http://67.18.37.14/95/148/upload/p458010.jpg

Dawson
November 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks Rayne,
I saw the posting of your black kitty, unfortunately its not mine. I am quite close to you on Concession 2 and Cockshutt Rd. I have put out over 250 flyers in mail boxes and ads in many papers. Its just killing me that he is not home. I figure someone has taken him in because he is so friendly. I have driven around and haven't seen a black cat on the road so I don't think he's been hit by a car. Hopefully a coyote hasn't gotten him. Any other suggestions?? Thanks for your help in the look out!