Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I wanna make a playdate

Rottielover
November 16th, 2005, 09:12 AM
:thumbs up Come one guys and gals, I really would like to meet some of you for a play date, surprise surprise some of you may already know who I am. LOL Harley would love to meet some new friends, how about it, lets organize this :o

Rottielover
November 17th, 2005, 01:31 PM
come one guys, I would love to meet you, and so would harley, lets arrange something:thumbs up

Roxy's_MA
November 17th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I would come if I wasn't thousands of miles away. Roxy loves rottis, she thinks that all of them want to be her best bud like our neighbors dog lady.

cpietra16
November 17th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I don't know you other than helping me find a vet. But I live on the west island...Winnie would love to play...she is soooo bored since we moved.

babyrocky1
November 17th, 2005, 08:58 PM
You Go guys....we in Toronto and London have started doing this for our poor pitties! Its great for all doggys and people!!!!!!!!

Rottielover
November 18th, 2005, 10:37 AM
SAT the 19th at 2pm, I will be meeting up with another rottie owner that I met from A rottweiler forum at centenial Park. If anyone else would like to join I will be the one with the toddler, and the bigger rottie.
Please come, join the fun, and exercise too:party:

gottahavepets
November 18th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I don't have a rottie or a pittie but Niki loves to play with other dogs! Roxy's MA I also live outside of Edmonton, I won't ask because the mods may spank me or something,(ooh), but Niki's not afraid of Rotties, I think they're sweet.:pawprint:

Prin
November 19th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Sorry, but Boo developed a "search image" for rotties... He doesn't get along with them too well unless they are very submissive. You meet one bad rottie one day and the rotty body is ingrained for life. :rolleyes:

angie79
November 19th, 2005, 07:24 AM
where is centenial park ... I might be coming out to the west islad??? how are the fences cooper got out of the one in kirkland fences are a foot off the ground?

cpietra16
November 19th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Well Winnie and Harley had their first play date intro and Harley may look llike a Rottie but he's a bunny on the inside...sorry Rottielover...no insult intented, but he is about the most loviedovie doggie I have ever met...He made Winnie look like a crazed bully. Can't wait until Sunday. I had a talk with Winnie and he will be on his best behavior.

Rottielover
November 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Ok, update, after the first 30 mins of winnie bullying Harley around, Sorry baby, but she did. They were off and running. Litterally running circles around us, getting us dizzy. I keep telling everyone that harley is the most harmless pup, but you really have to meet him to believe. They had a blast, our children had a blast. And I finally met someone who has commen interests as I do.
I am not the only insane one, LOL. Sorry
BUT TRUE