Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How loud does your dog snore?

Shaykeija
November 14th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Sophie amazes me. The other night I thought a 500 pound drunk sailor passed out in my bed. When I went to see, I was surprised to see this 14 pound Shih Tzhu on her back snoring like that damn sailor.:evil: I decided to bail and go sleep on the couch but the little darling joined me and snored all night in my ear. I think I suffered hearing loss. So how loud does your dog snore? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZsnort thrub thhth:p

Copper'sMom
November 14th, 2005, 11:01 PM
LMAO! 500lb drunken sailor is a 14lb Shih Tzu!!!! That was too funny!

My little Zoe(40lbs), she can snore pretty loud at times. I couldn't tell if it was her or my fiance(200lbs) one night!

Prin
November 14th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Boo is always silent. He groans here and there, but otherwise, silent. Jemma snores a bit when her head is propped up on something. The best snorer ever is my cousin's pug. They snore even when they're awake.:)

Copper'sMom
November 14th, 2005, 11:09 PM
The best snorer ever is my cousin's pug. They snore even when they're awake.:)

LMAO Prin!!

savannah
November 22nd, 2005, 02:28 PM
My male Peke snores so loudly, that i am not able to sleep in the same room as him, and hardly the same floor as him. I sleep upstairs, and he sleeps in the living room, and i can still hear him! I can't believe how much noise comes out of 16lbs of dog. I think he even has sleep apnea to top it all off.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 22nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Joey dreams in his sleep, I look over and hes flopped oh his back, I hear "growl, rrrrr, ruff, ruff, snort".

jesse's mommy
November 22nd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Jesse growls, barks, and whimpers in her sleep -- and it's usually loud enough to hear across the room. But last night it was hysterical, I swear she was laughing in her sleep. It sounded like fast "he he he he he", then she would stop, then start again. Jim and I were talking about it today and couldn't stop laughing ourselves.

angie79
November 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
If you want i can send him over and you can hear for youre self .....lol

i think all mini schnauzers snore like,,,, thunder

as a matter of fact he's snoring right now:pawprint:

but he's so cute.....