Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Me and my other best girl

Schwinn
November 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Hope you don't mind, but I wanted to post this picture Cheryl just sent me.

Copper'sMom
November 14th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Wow she's getting so big!!!! She looks just like you!! She's adorable!:angel: (she's the angel, not you!) lol

Prin
November 14th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Wow, seriously. No DNA test required for that one...:D She's still a cutie.

CyberKitten
November 14th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Awwwwwwww Schwinn, she is a real cutie!!!! You look like a proud papa as well you should be!!

Dog Dancer
November 14th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Now why would we mind? Great picture, both of you look pretty pleased with yourselves. Thanks for the pic.

Roxy's_MA
November 14th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Awwww! what a happy lookin little girl, Dad looks pretty happy too!

She is just adorable:angel:

AliSam
November 14th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Oh what a sweetie. Thank you for sharing.

Dog Mom
November 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
awwww what a smile :) she is soooo adorable

chico2
November 14th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Awww what a little cutie,the big one isn't to bad either:love:

Rick C
November 14th, 2005, 04:58 PM
That's one beautiful and happy little girl . . . . congrats.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

pags
November 14th, 2005, 05:46 PM
That's gotta be the cutest thing I've seen in months!! I love it! Happy Daddy/Happy Baby - who can beat that?

She's beautiful as ever!

jesse's mommy
November 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM
She's beautiful.

BMDLuver
November 14th, 2005, 08:09 PM
It's about time we get to see another picture of your beautiful little girl! Daddy of course, doesn't look at all happy or proud in the photo! ;)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 14th, 2005, 08:15 PM
How cute! I love that age when they are so incredibly happy and the big toothless smile. Makes me want to have another one, just so I can experience that again...Thank goodness I had that garage sale. :D

Puppyluv
November 14th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Awww she's absolutely beautiful! She's a spitting image of her daddy! Completely heart-melting!:love:

Schwinn
November 15th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Awww she's absolutely beautiful! She's a spitting image of her daddy! Completely heart-melting!:love:

No, she's cute!

Actually, I don't see it, but I've been told that by lots of people.

Anyway, I usually feel like I'm being the annoying guy who people look at and go, "Aw, man! MORE pictures of his freakin' kid!?!". I was telling a buddy of mine I keep having to remind myself that I'm not the first person to have a baby.

Cheryl sends me a couple a day, just to try and make this place feel less like hell. This one, though, really cracked me up. I really wanted to share it.

But since you all liked it...

Schwinn
November 15th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Okay, one more...

And thanks for all the compliments. I keep saying how beautiful she is, but rumour has it I may be a little biased.

It's amazing how much she affects me. She's what keeps me coming to work, what keeps me going back for the police, what keeps me leaving at 5:45 am to go to the gym every day (must become more intimidating before the first boy comes to pick her up :evil: )

Prin
November 15th, 2005, 12:29 PM
what keeps me going back for the policeNow don't go messin' with your parole officer, ya hear?:D

Keep 'em coming!:)

jesse's mommy
November 15th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Post as many pictures as you want. She's absolutely gorgeous!!!

CyberKitten
November 15th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Ohhh, send as many as you want Schwinn, she makes me smile just to look at her. How could you not adore that face!! You deserve to brag all you want - she looks healthy and happy and you must be great parents!! She looks like a wonderful motivator!! (and woe to the first guy that breaks her heart, lol)

Shamrock
November 16th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Oh Schwinn, she is absolutely beautiful!
What wonderfu pics of your darling girl, and I totally agree with the others. Post them often!

What could be more heartwarming than the sweet smiling face of such a pretty little baby?:angel:
If that wouldnt lift one's spirits... nothing would..:)

Schwinn
November 21st, 2005, 05:46 PM
Mrs. Schwinn sent me a couple of new pictures, and because I'm having a crappy day, I wanted to share!

This one is Gracie in her Christmas dress. Mrs Schwinn has a strict "no pictures on the internet!" rule, so I cropped her out.

mesaana
November 21st, 2005, 05:50 PM
What a beautiful girl! You're a lucky man!

Lyne

Schwinn
November 21st, 2005, 05:53 PM
...and Gracie trying out her Jolly Jumper for the first time...

Roxy's_MA
November 21st, 2005, 06:07 PM
She is soooooo cute. I love the chubby little baby cheeks.:angel: