Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Computer nerd needed.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 11th, 2005, 09:53 PM
When I went to the arcade to play pacman. The only way I could see the whole screen is if I turned off some of my toolbars. Actually all of them.
Now I have managed to loose my address bar and cant bring it back up again. The one where you would type in an actual address, or copy and paste an address from. I have tried different ways of getting it back. Going to view than tool bars then clicking the address bar so it appears checked, but it still wont show up on my home page. It does address on the far left of my screen but nothing happens when I click on that either.

Is it possible that pacman ate my address bar. :eek: :D

jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2005, 10:09 PM
You sound just like me...

pags
November 11th, 2005, 10:15 PM
What browser are you using JECM? Internet Explorer or Netscape or Mozilla?

It sounds like Internet Explorer since you said 'address bar'... So here's what might help.
Use your mouse and move to the top of your browser. Put the cursor on the bottom of the lowest bar that you DO have left... The cursor
should turn up into the up-and-down arrow thingie... Left-click and hold it to drag that bar down and see if your address bar appears. (Be sure that you DO have 'address bar' checked under View>Toolbars before you do this...) If this works.. then you need to go back to View>Toolbars> and look for "Lock Toolbars" and make sure that's checked so they don't move around on you again.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 11th, 2005, 10:33 PM
YEah it worked!!! Thank you thank you. It was driving me crazy.:crazy: :D

pags
November 11th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Yay! You're quite welcome! It's always frustrating when that happens!