jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Just let me enjoy my pickle in peace...

jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Yummy.........

jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2005, 04:35 PM
You thought I was done? I was just hiding it...

chico2
November 11th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Jesses mom,you have some great pictures,he seems to be a hoot.Love his expressions!!

jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Boy this is the best pickle I've ever had! Mommy almost had a tooth picture to add to the teeth thread!

Prin
November 11th, 2005, 04:38 PM
How can something be so gross and yet so adorable at the same time? (Somehow, pickles and dog spit is really gross to me..)

jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I hate pickles, but think it's hysterical she loves them. She stole a piece from Daddy one day and that was the end of it. You should have seen it yesterday. We are in the process of packing everything to move and Jim brought home this huge jar of pickles and just left it on the kitchen counter, so I'm trying to organize and straighten and stuff like that, so I put the jar on the floor for a minute and guess who comes running up trying to bit the lid to get inside the jar???? We couldn't get to the camera in time for that one. Her whole mouth was around the lid.

glasslass
November 11th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Great pix! I never would have believed a dog would like pickles! Although, have to admit, I've never even thought to offer any to Den-Den.

jiorji
November 12th, 2005, 12:24 AM
HAHAH i love the pictures!plus you make me feel better for letting my kitty eat "odd" non cat food items. She likes bread.hehe

My hamster used to like pickles too....:eek:

Toonces
November 12th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Hilarious pics, Love the last one he looks sooo excited about his pickle!!

Thanks for my morning giggle

shannonRN
November 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I just love pics of jesse--I think partly because she does look a little bit like my sweet MooShu.
Non-pet foods are okay, as long as they don't hurt them. My one cat loves pieces of bell pepper and the other loves tomato sauce.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 14th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Thats so funny. Out of curiosity I gave Joey a pickle. It was gone in 5 seconds.

shrinkabull
November 14th, 2005, 11:39 PM
:D How cute its funny what they like and dont like

pags
November 15th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Pickles!!! Huge slimey pickles! I just never thought of that before... I'm now trying not to imagine Judge's breath after he has eaten a pickle. ACK. LOL

Jesse is adorable though and the pics are priceless!

julianadm
November 16th, 2005, 05:01 PM
soooo cute:crazy: