Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Foster needed for 5 week old puppies

kayla
November 10th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Three 5 week old rottie mix puppies in Montreal need a foster family ASAP. I can't take them as I have a full house. Please pm me for details if you can help.

BMDLuver
November 10th, 2005, 04:46 PM
That the litter of pups that was left at the SPCA? Nice guy, left mom at home.

We just received a pregnant golden from the looks of it. Appears she's due over the weekend if the pointers are right. I'll have a better idea upon xray tomorrow. She's too close to due date to spay. :sad:

kayla
November 10th, 2005, 05:43 PM
That's the one. They've got a foster home now though so you can ignore this post! ;) Good luck finding a foster for the Golden.:fingerscr

BMDLuver
November 10th, 2005, 06:28 PM
OH I'm glad. I was unable to help them at the time as my house was quarantined for 14 days. It's finally over thank heavens. Great job finding them a foster. Preggers mom has a foster as well that will take her in once I have confirmed how far along and how many. If it's not too late to spay, I will go forward with the spay.

kayla
November 10th, 2005, 06:49 PM
That's more good news! Actually Annie found them a foster home so thanks to her (and whoever is fostering them, 3 puppies would be hard work)!

maddoxies
November 10th, 2005, 07:15 PM
BMDLover
Let me know if you need help with the golden. I may also have some "pre-approved" homes for the pups and mom

BMDLuver
November 10th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks Goldengirl, I'm not sure what she's pregnant with... they didn't disclose she was pregnant on surrender and as I was at the vet's office, I got home and found out. I guess we'll have a better idea once they arrive.

Here's her photo:

kayla
November 10th, 2005, 09:36 PM
She looks just like the intact golden at the park today who was being mounted by the intact brown lab. Oh but she wasn't in heat so it's "ok" :mad: