Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

children parties

Rottielover
November 10th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Does anyone have any ideas where a toddlers children party can be held. My daughter will be 2, so ages range from 2-9. If so can you help me out please. I am in the west island of montreal. I called kiddyland, way too expensive

Roxy's_MA
November 10th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Do you have Chucky Cheese in West Island. We just got a new one in the city. I am going to my niece's birthday there next weekend.

Rottielover
November 10th, 2005, 02:09 PM
chucky cheese is not in quebec, not sure if it is either in canada. Thanks for the thought though

Rottielover
November 10th, 2005, 02:10 PM
chucky cheese is not in quebec, Thanks for the thought though

raingirl
November 10th, 2005, 02:14 PM
A McDonalds with a play place?

CyberKitten
November 10th, 2005, 05:42 PM
McDonald's and Burger King both host birthday parties. They have gifts and balloons and it's actually a pretty good place to spend a birthday party. Your daughter is a little young for McD but her friends are not. A friend of mine recently hired a magician for the birthday party of one of her children but she has 3 under 5. The kids loved it!

doggy lover
November 10th, 2005, 06:00 PM
We have Chuky Cheese here in Toronto and have for over 18 years that I know of. We have a reptile place here that does BD parties too. We have quite a few different kid places that do parties but not much for childeren your daughters age.

Shamrock
November 10th, 2005, 06:01 PM
As mentioned,McDonalds is a very popular place for children's parties..Though your daughter is too young to participate in some of what they offer.. all ages should have great fun. And the cost is reasonable.

Mabye this is the same thing as the "Kiddyland" in your area... here there's a childrens "play place" called "Go Bananas' that hosts childrens parties.
You can bring your own food and drinks for the little ones - dont have to buy theirs.

Good luck, and best wishes to your little one as she turns two!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 10th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Here Mcdonalds is around 5 dollars a child and it includes cake, happy meal and use of the play place.
Another option would be to see if your local community centre hosts parties. We just had my five year olds party at the local bowling alley they lasted around 6 turns each then lost interest. However they had fun and it was pretty cheap.

babyrocky1
November 10th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Rottie lover lots of Artsy Phartsy types do childrens parties. In one of the gallerys where I taught I did the occasional kids party and lived to tell about it! I did a thing with the kids at Brandons 2nd birthday party. You could try that. My neice goes to "princess Partys" Those ceramics places all do birthday parties too! No Chucky Cheeses, oh thats sad:sad: Actually I could pm you a way to make masks that kids of all ages can do and you could do it yourself. Or if you have some help an older kid could help the younger ones.

catsnatcher-CDN
November 11th, 2005, 08:14 AM
My sis-in-laws told me that La Senza in MTL hosts birthday partied for kids...
....It gives me the creeps but I seem to be the only one who thinks it's a bit bizarre.

babyrocky1
November 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
I totally find that bizzarre!