Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Little "Fluffy"

Lucky Rescue
November 10th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I did everything I could, but she wasn't meant to stay. The people who bred this baby couldn't care less what happened to her but I sure did.

RIP little baby. Someone loved you.

BoxerRescueMTL
November 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
I'm so sorry Lucky. Rest in peace little Fluffy :angel: Fluffy came to you for a reason, to know love before she went on to the bridge. I believe that these little animals all find us to show us something in their short times with us. Hugs Lucky! :grouphug: Fluffy is not far away, she's up there taking care of you now!

CyberKitten
November 10th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Oh, Autumnn's little baby??? How sad!! This is hard for you too Lucky! :grouphug: Poor little baby - I hope she is happy at the Bridge!

badger
November 10th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Oh you really didn't need this! I'm so sorry. You gave him a few weeks of loving care, knowing that life isn't all bad. I'm shocked actually, I was convinced that he would make it. In the end, we're not in control of much.

jesse's mommy
November 10th, 2005, 02:45 PM
I'm so sorry. I really thought he was going to pull through. He was such a little sweetie. I'm so sorry.

Prin
November 10th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Aww. I didn't expect that either. She was in such good hands.:grouphug:

mona_b
November 10th, 2005, 09:20 PM
OHHHHHH LR,I am SOOOOOOO very sorry.:grouphug:

She knew she was loved.:)

BMDLuver
November 11th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Oh LR, I'm so very sorry. It's so devastating to lose a little stinker like that. Makes you want to go to the people's house n punch someone in the nose. I'm glad Fluffy had a ton of love and care with you. Couldn't ask for a better final home for Fluffy. :grouphug:

poodletalk
November 11th, 2005, 07:48 AM
So sad that Fluffy passed away! You did everything possible to help Fluffy, if it wasn't for you, God knows what would have happened to her mother and her two sibblings. Even though Fluffy passed away, you still saved three lives and made one life comfortable till end the end. :angel:

Toonces
November 12th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Lucky I am so sorry for your loss of Fluffy, you did the best you could and more than most, I am glad he had you in his life if only for a short time so he could feel loved:grouphug: