Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Holiday photo fundraiser

coppperbelle
November 9th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Quebec Golden Rescue will be holding their annual "Photo with Santa" fundraising event on Saturday, November 19 from 10:00 - 3:30 p.m. at the Mondou 2907 St-Charles blvd. in Kirkland. Santa Claus will be there to pose with your pet.
All proceeds will go to the non-profit organization.
Please spread the word with your pet loving friends and family and we hope to see you there.

SOS MIOW
November 10th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Sounds like fun! How is Santa with cats???? ;)

Prin
November 10th, 2005, 04:02 AM
I'll try to remember... I think that would be hilarious.... for a good cause.:)

BMDLuver
November 10th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Oh, that should be a blast... poor Santa is going to find Maggie rather heavy to be sitting on his lap! :eek:

K9Friend
November 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Cool, I'll try & be there with my pooch! :thumbs up

maddoxies
November 10th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Santa is great with everything but snakes and spiders.

He is also willing to take a break and feed the "reindeer" for anyone wanting a Chanukah picture instead.

You can even order custom cards with your picture on it.

Thank you for supporting rescue :thumbs up

Cards can be seen at www.goldenrescuequebec.com

(The birthday card golden is a rescue, my former foster and happily adopted)

SOS MIOW
November 10th, 2005, 11:54 PM
After the photo session, send people up to Mondou on St-John's to visit our adoption clinic! :thumbs up

maddoxies
November 14th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Absolutely :thumbs up

And what better way to start an adoption life, than to bring your new kitty down for a photo with Santa ;)

Prin
November 19th, 2005, 10:39 AM
It's today!!!! I don't have my winter tires on yet (postponed again) so I'll slip and slide my way over! Yey!!!!

Prin
November 19th, 2005, 01:31 PM
We just got back. It was hilarious. Boo wouldn't sit, he just kept going limp and Jemma was traumatized... But as soon as the organizery person rattled the rattley toy, they forgot about everything and struck a good pose. :thumbs up Super fun.

sjat24
November 19th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Aww Dang, I wish I saw this message earlier!!!! I got only an hour and 20mins left, I wont beable to get there in time :( . I got no car!!
Awwwwwww I would have loved to see Raven with Santa!!!
:sad:

Prin
November 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
aww... there's always next year...:(

sjat24
November 19th, 2005, 01:44 PM
aww... there's always next year...:(

Yeah! Strange I was just telling my hubby the other day while we were at Dorval Shop, we saw the santa chair all set up and I said "to bad we cant bring Raven to see santa"
I didnt know that there are these kind of ....event things for dogs!!
Aww if only I had my car.

Oh well like you said there's always next year.

coppperbelle
November 20th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I missed you Prin. I was there around 11:00 and had my dogs pictures taken. They were a little of afraid of the red suit. There were lots of people and dogs so I think it was a great success. It is an annual fundraiser so if you missed it yesterday you can try next year.
The person setting up the dogs and squeezing the squeaky toy is a dog trainer by the way so she knows what she is doing.

Prin
November 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Ahhh... I have to say, she has the absolute perfect toys for distracting retrievers. Those were pretty nuts.:)

coppperbelle
November 21st, 2005, 08:50 AM
Thank you everyone who came out and sponsored our event. It was a great success and the biggest thus far. :pawprint: