Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More pags family furries...

pags
November 9th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I gotta get my pet photo fix for the week, afterall.:D

I'll start with the kitties! They're growing really fast so I have to keep you guys updated. :) I had made a kitty play house out of an old MRE box (ah the wonders of disaster survival...) and they love it. Thought I'd take this afternoon's play session as an opportunity for more pictures.

First, here's Sunny hanging out:

pags
November 9th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Wow these are huge - sorry! Uh but here's Sahara:

pags
November 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM
And then there's Jo:

pags
November 9th, 2005, 04:55 PM
And I have to throw in Judge for good measure. Here he is lounging with one of my now-headless garden statues.. :p

Roxy's_MA
November 9th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Wow, Jo is stunning. They are all beauties, but Jo really sticks out to me. I love his color:)

pags
November 9th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Yes Roxy! Jo's my kitty of many colors LOL I was glad to get that picture because usually she's so far away and all of those colors don't really show. She changes every day though so I can't wait to see how she grows up. :)

Puppyluv
November 9th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Oh Pags they're beautiful!! How old is Sunny? she's such a sweetheart! And Judge.. I just can't get enough of that big ball of fur :love:

doggy lover
November 9th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Wow they are all growing so fast, yeah Jo has some neat colours. I just love Judge he is getting big, I'm sure there is some chow in him.

CyberKitten
November 9th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Oh wow, they are so beautiful Pags!!! Thx for sharing!!

Luba
November 9th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Amazing pics pags and they all have you to thank for how lovely they are!!

You're a real mommie in all sense of the word!!

"Uh judge, where's the head go get the head":D

Prin
November 9th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Very pretty animals.:)

pags
November 10th, 2005, 04:16 PM
They're all 11 weeks old today (uh give or take a few hours), Puppyluv! And quite a handful too.

And DL I keep telling Judge to stop trying to look like a chow in his pictures - but he won't listen. :D

ROFL Luba -- he hasn't brought the head back yet.... *mourn*

glasslass
November 10th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Outstanding photos! Hummmm? Wonder if a little moisture would improve my camera?

chico2
November 11th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Pags,great pictures!!!Love the very lucky little kitties,lucky to have found refuge with such a caring family:love:
and Judge,absolutely adorable.I can definetly see Chow in him,a long time ago I had a GSD/Chow mix.Keep the beautiful pics coming!!

pags
November 11th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Outstanding photos! Hummmm? Wonder if a little moisture would improve my camera?

rofl glass! this little camera of mine has been a workhorse!! it is now over five years old (read=technologically obsolete) and back when i bought it for just over $400 US I felt like a total idiot for a long time for spending so much on a camera....

But I'd say I've gotten the money out of it now... I can only take pictures outside now to get as much light as possible - the flash doesn't work right and it won't focus at all in low light... AND Just after I took those kitty pictures though when I was getting off the hard concrete porch I dropped the thing.. Only a couple inches to the ground, mind you.. but hard enough so that the LCD screen went fuzzy and I wasn't able to turn it off without taking out the batteries... I don't know if this is the end or not.. But we shall see!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 11th, 2005, 09:42 PM
judge is so cute...he must be part teddy bear :D