Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Babies & Puppies, who can resist

PetFriendly
November 8th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Here's a recent picture of Charley and my niece who's 18 months old. They get along really well, kisses all around!

PetFriendly
November 8th, 2005, 06:46 PM
I make sure to keep an eye on both of them, but the baby is pretty gentle with the dog and the dog shares his bears with her and when its break time, they watch tv together (ok so maybe he watches her more than the tv )

jesse's mommy
November 8th, 2005, 06:56 PM
That is so sweet. I love the intense look on their faces in the second picture. The baby is watching TV (I'm guessing) and the dog is watching the baby wondering, what is she going to do next? I have to take care of her, make sure she's alright and I won't rest until she's fine.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 8th, 2005, 07:13 PM
I would assume she is probably watching Dora :D thats nice he shares his bears. Joey steals my kids bears then thinks they are his.

I just bought that same pet bed today at superstore, great deal for $20 the ones at petsmart were like $60.00 :eek:

PetFriendly
November 9th, 2005, 07:00 AM
I would assume she is probably watching Dora :D thats nice he shares his bears. Joey steals my kids bears then thinks they are his.

I just bought that same pet bed today at superstore, great deal for $20 the ones at petsmart were like $60.00 :eek:

Either Dora or Blue, can't remember

Most of Charley's beds (that one included) come from Wal-Mart, way cheaper there than PetSmart

Puppyluv
November 9th, 2005, 07:44 AM
I sure can't resist!!!! Your niece is absolutely adorable:love: And Charley is as cute as a button too!

PetFriendly
November 9th, 2005, 05:34 PM
That is so sweet. I love the intense look on their faces in the second picture. The baby is watching TV (I'm guessing) and the dog is watching the baby wondering, what is she going to do next? I have to take care of her, make sure she's alright and I won't rest until she's fine.

The dog was more likely thinking, Did I get all the oatmeal off her clothes, is there any food left on her hands I should clean, is she going to lay down and have a nap with me. :p