Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

URGENT (Foster Home Needed ASAP).

SOS MIOW
November 8th, 2005, 01:32 PM
We urgently need a foster home for this gorgeous cat. His name is Bowser and he is a 2-year old male with beautiful long hair and plumey tail (he also has tufts on his ears and toes). Bowser was dumped under our vet's stairs one weekend (in a box) with his brother, Blue. Both cats are neutered and declawed in front. Bowser is friendly, loves to play, and is tolerant of other cats/small dogs.

We need someone to foster Bowser until the end of November or first week of December (latest). We have a place for him after that time. We are out of options and urgently need to place this beautiful fellow.

If you can help, please contact SOS MIOW at info@sosmiow.com.

Rottielover
November 8th, 2005, 01:52 PM
How would he be with a large dog, my dog is great with cats....

CyberKitten
November 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I wish I was closer - I'll send the info to my sister tho (she is at McGill - she may be able to or her daughter, who is a univ student and has more time, (yeah right, lol)

SOS MIOW
November 9th, 2005, 10:31 PM
How would he be with a large dog, my dog is great with cats....

He would probably have a day or two of hissy-fits (but he's OK with my two small dogs), but he's easy going enough that he will adjust. If cornered, I think he probably wouldn't back down (he has a bit of a 'character').

Janet

SOS MIOW
November 20th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Bowser was adopted today by a wonderful family who saw his picture in the local paper (Suburban).

Prin
November 20th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Yey!! That's good news!:grouphug: