- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

URGENT (Foster Home Needed ASAP).

November 8th, 2005, 02:32 PM
We urgently need a foster home for this gorgeous cat. His name is Bowser and he is a 2-year old male with beautiful long hair and plumey tail (he also has tufts on his ears and toes). Bowser was dumped under our vet's stairs one weekend (in a box) with his brother, Blue. Both cats are neutered and declawed in front. Bowser is friendly, loves to play, and is tolerant of other cats/small dogs.

We need someone to foster Bowser until the end of November or first week of December (latest). We have a place for him after that time. We are out of options and urgently need to place this beautiful fellow.

If you can help, please contact SOS MIOW at

November 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
How would he be with a large dog, my dog is great with cats....

November 8th, 2005, 05:11 PM
I wish I was closer - I'll send the info to my sister tho (she is at McGill - she may be able to or her daughter, who is a univ student and has more time, (yeah right, lol)

November 9th, 2005, 11:31 PM
How would he be with a large dog, my dog is great with cats....

He would probably have a day or two of hissy-fits (but he's OK with my two small dogs), but he's easy going enough that he will adjust. If cornered, I think he probably wouldn't back down (he has a bit of a 'character').

November 20th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Bowser was adopted today by a wonderful family who saw his picture in the local paper (Suburban).

November 20th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Yey!! That's good news!:grouphug: