Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My babies that keep me sane

Rottielover
November 8th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Here you go all of you. This is Harley at 8 months, and Kayla at 17 months....Aren't they both gorgeous:thumbs up :D

Rottielover
November 8th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Introducing The love of my life Kayla

Roxy's_MA
November 8th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Aren't they both gorgeous:thumbs up :D

Yes they are, Kayla looks so sweet sleeping with her teddy bear:angel: , and Harely what big handsome boy:king: .

Rottielover
November 9th, 2005, 10:48 AM
I am so proud of both, Harley is a great rep for his breed, and my daughter is a pretty easy child. Both very social. I do believe that it has to do with eachother.
Is there anyone on pet.ca that has a rottweiler and a child ???

jessi76
November 9th, 2005, 10:56 AM
I don't have either, but I just wanted to say your babies are beautiful! Harley looks like a big snuggle-bug! Miss Kayla is a very lucky girl to have such a great furry friend.

chico2
November 9th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Harley is beautiful,love Rotties! and Kayla is really pretty,you're a lucky lady:love:

Rottielover
November 9th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Who needs a man in there life if they have Harley, he crawls into bed with me every night just to watch T.V and snuggle. Even though my life is very messed up right now, I can count on my two pals for the love and comfort I need. I am a very lucky woman:D :thumbs up

Melinda
November 9th, 2005, 11:42 AM
I had a rotti/dane/lab mix, she was HUGE, and I have a city daycare in my home, she was so good with the kids, by the time she was two years old, the kids would drag her legs around so they could use her as a pillow, she'd bring balls to them, the mentally challenged youngster I had couldn't throw a ball, so Daisy would sit it in his lap, use her huge nose and roll it off and chase it, *L* the little guy would laugh so hard. R.I.P. my baby