Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Beach Pictures

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 07:42 PM
We took Jesse to the beach today so I thought I'd post some pictures...

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 07:43 PM
On my way to put my wet paws on mom...

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Maybe I can grab this shell before the wave comes in...

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Oh no, it got me. I have to run away as fast as I can...

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Aww Daddy, save me from that big wave, please pick me up...

Prin
November 6th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Cutie. Nice backgrounds too.:) Lucky doggy.

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 10:48 PM
We've been blessed with a few nice days here so we and a bunch of other dog owners have taken advantage of that. She had so much fun at the beach and more so on the boardwalk. She made friends with about 30 dogs that were walking with their owners and countless amounts of people and kids. The funniest is when people were sitting on benches with their legs crossed, Jesse would sneak by and kiss their foot and keep on walking. Everyone thought it was funny. People were so good with her and did not shy away from her once for being a PB. In fact, people were coming up to us commenting on how sweet she was and how well behaved she was. It was really nice to see people support her like that. With all these nice things happening, I couldn't stop thinking about how horrible all the PB owners are feeling right now for having to muzzle their dogs or with them being banned all together. It was a bitter sweet day knowing that one day our freedom might be taken away as well. I just wish everyone could experience this kind of day and support and not have politicians pull the BS they have been pulling.

shannonRN
November 6th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Boy, you are really rubbing it in the noses of those northern posters with their snow pics! We've had unseasonably warm weather up here too, but no beaches to go to :(

jesse's mommy
November 6th, 2005, 10:58 PM
:sorry: I really didn't mean to do that, but now that you say it, I guess I did (but honestly didn't mean it).

I just thought it was funny how she was running away from the waves, but loves water. She kept running to grab shells, then would run away as the waves came up.

Prin
November 6th, 2005, 11:23 PM
LOL Don't feel bad. Isn't knowing that there will be a summer someday, somewhere part of the joy of winter?