Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's Snowing!!

CyberKitten
November 5th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Noooooooooooooooo!!! I peeked outside when I nwas rudely awakened by my ringing telephone at 4 AM and it was and IS snowing!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Rick C
November 5th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Its a very snowy landscape in the Calgary area as well . . . . . pretty deep too. I'm going toboganning with Abby and Keeper on the hill beside my house in a little while.

Whoot!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Dogastrophe
November 5th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Ha ha ha ha .... looks like you should have been in Hali this week and not central / northern NB!!

Prin
November 5th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Aww... We didn't get any.. :(

raingirl
November 5th, 2005, 11:57 AM
no snow here either yet so far. It usually snows at least a little bit by Halloween at least once. I wish it was snowing. It's raining here today.

Prin
November 5th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Everybody in Ontario, go outside and blow as hard as you can to the west... :) (We're supposed the get that rain when you're done with it...)

shannonRN
November 5th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Woo hoo! Still 66 degrees and partly cloudy here today. I love NY when it has the weather of Virginia! We've usually had our first good snow by now too but the forecasts are saying we probably won't have snow until well into December. http://www.spacespider.net/emo/cool05.gif

Rick C
November 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Just got back from a walk . . . . the scene below, southwest of Calgary today, Keeper doing some ditch running with the Rockies as a backdrop:

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1130075_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

CyberKitten
November 5th, 2005, 02:20 PM
I know Dogastrophe!! The next "travelling clinic" I do will be by Videoconference, lol I am leaving tomorrow AM!!! I hope it does not snow on the way - I jinxed myself by buying new snow boots last week at Payless but I got a great bargain since I have small feet and can get into kid's boots and they had the boots I had been looking at at Payless at Hfx Shopping Center that were $89 are $35 in the kid's section !! But they're warm and a nice power blue, lol (Just waht you need when it is -20, fashion, haha!)

Dogastrophe
November 5th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Just to make you feel better about the snow, it was sunny and 15C +/- and no wind in Hali today. :p

jesse's mommy
November 5th, 2005, 08:18 PM
To make things worse, it was 73 and sunny today. Unfortunately I don't really like this because it was rather chilly last week and this week it is warm, it's probably going to be cold next week and this doesn't give bacteria the time to die and we are all going to be sick. So I would rather have a steady decline or incline in the weather make sense?