Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prince Charming, West Nile, and the Ex..

mafiaprincess
November 4th, 2005, 09:09 PM
*bangs head on keyboard*

Why can't I have a normal week? I think I'm tired of being an adult for a while and want to go hide in a tropical country for a while.. with no need to be grown up like.

The evil ex bf reappeared in my life.. Was all over me. I was almost a tad bit torn, but not really.. Told him about the STD issues.. told him to go get checked.. Had to take my bf to the ER after days of not feeling well.. where they brushed off everything I pointed out symptom wise and called it a migraine. Turns out he has West Nile.

Came back from days away trying to help him, to the ex flipping out. Cause according to 'everyone' BV is not an std in any way shape or form and can't be spread ever.. So he called me nasty names and such, freaked out and now his msn name calls me some very not nice things. So he's blocked and needs ot be deleted, though it scares me as to what he may still say about me, ugh. It's like high school drama even though I have a university degree...

I would just like a normal week.. No 2am hospital visits, reappearing exs.. Another one reappeared to also appologze about the past, but I don't think he's going to have a psychotic break..

Prin if you read this, I swear I'll reply to your IM, it's been a long long like 7 days...

Prin
November 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM
No worries. Really.

It sucks that this twit thinks he can manipulate you and what sucks more is that he actually does. You're better than that. You're stronger than that. Who cares who he tells? I don't know, maybe I'm not attached to people enough to care what they think. All you have to say is, "You heard that rumor? Look at the source. Do you really think Mr. Sleeping-with-a-nasty-ho is a reputable source of std info?"

Don't worry, high school is for immature a**es, and you just have to move on. :grouphug:

CyberKitten
November 4th, 2005, 11:09 PM
You should NOT worry about what others think - it is not worth it!! And no, it does not mean you are not attached or care about people, your life just does not require what they think. Live your life and move on...