Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitchener - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel lost

LibbysMom
November 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
“Libby” is a female spayed Blenheim (red and white approx. 20 lbs) Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She went missing on the evening of November 2 from our yard in the Doon Mills subdivision. Our yard backs on to the park at Wind Rush Trail and Autumn Ridge.

She is deaf. She is currently on medication for a serious heart problem and will quickly become sick without it. She is currently clipped short on her body and has shaved areas on her chest where she has had an ultrasound of her heart. Her tattoo # NBA 4H

Please call if you have seen her. Also, please check sheds, pools and garages to make sure she has not inadvertently been closed in.

Please contact us day or night at
home 894-9932
cell - 497-5221
work - 893-1360

Reward Offered.

jesse's mommy
November 4th, 2005, 04:42 PM
OMG, I hope you find Libby. Please keep us posted...

chico2
November 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Oh no,I bet you are worried sick,I hope somebody finds her.
I assume you've called all the shelters and vets,put up missing-posters...a reward always helps.
Please let us know when you find her,maybe someone has taken her in and brought her to a vet,she's very pretty :fingerscr

BMDLuver
November 4th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Permission to crosspost to rescue lists?

ElaineG
November 11th, 2005, 11:13 AM
I live in the Pioneer Park area so I'll keep an eye out for Libby. I am also looking for a dog so I know what you are going through. :grouphug: Have you posted flyers, placed a personal in the paper? Notified the humane society? Keep us informed. We all wish you well.