Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Before and After

kayla
November 3rd, 2005, 04:49 PM
I took my foster pup to the groomers today since he was covered in mats, and I can hardly tell it's the same dog! He is sooo skinny, I'm definitely going to need to fatten him up!

Here he is before:

kayla
November 3rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
And After!

april07
November 3rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
He looks so handsome with his new hair-do,he has lost some pounds with all that hair gone!

kayla
November 3rd, 2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks, I'll pass on the compliment :p It would have been cute to leave a little shag but his hair was so matted there was nothing they could do but shave him. He looks like skin and bones now, I think I will rename him Skeletor (or dump peanut butter into his food until he puts on some weight :rolleyes: )

Prin
November 3rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
OMG That is not what I expected at all... I somehow expected him to be rounder under all that fur... He must be so soft now though. :)

glasslass
November 3rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
What a sweetie! I bet he's soooo much more comfortable and loving it. Those tangles are itchy!

Byrd
November 3rd, 2005, 08:17 PM
Well, you can definitely tell it's the same dog... look at that leg! :love:

jesse's mommy
November 3rd, 2005, 08:25 PM
What a little snugglebug!

CyberKitten
November 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Awwwwwwwwww!! What a little cutie pie!!

kayla
November 3rd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Well, you can definitely tell it's the same dog... look at that leg! :love:

I know, gotta love the leg :D . Occasionally (like when you have some yummy morsels of food) he will put up both legs and "beg" but I haven't managed to get a pic of that yet :p

shannonRN
November 3rd, 2005, 10:37 PM
Oh my, are you sure you actually brought him for a trim and didn't just photoshop that? I can't believe the pose! I miss the scruffy face--that was really cute--but they feel so neat when they're trimmed short like that.