Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Funny Expensive Shampoo...

Prin
November 3rd, 2005, 02:06 PM
So I was looking to change shampoos and I wanted anything that wasn't the usual brands and that had no animal testing on it.

I found "Rusk Sensories Moistening Shampoo". I thought, ok, no animal testing, not made by P&G, so I'll get it.

While I'm in the shower, I'm looking at this $9 400ml bottle of shampoo :eek: and I'm reading the directions and everything (you can never be too sure about how to use shampoo). I look at the UPC on the back and beside the bar code it says "RUSK - MOIST POO".

Whose job is it to create these codes? Does nobody notice these things? :D I just thought it was funny...

Luvmypit
November 3rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
Oh Prin what are we gonna do with you? Always using that brain of yours!

LOL you make me laugh.... in a good way... :)

Prin
November 3rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
Well, you pay $9 for shampoo, you kind of expect it to be more than moist poo... No?

Luvmypit
November 3rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
I would like to the see the marketing campaign for moist poo shampoo...

Try poo for your doo! LOL

Dog Dancer
November 3rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
Prin you're too funny! So when do you do your homework??? You get good grades considering how often I see you on here. Keep it up sister! :thumbs up

doggy lover
November 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
We should market pet poo shampoo, at $9 a bottle we could be rich. :p

Prin
November 3rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Dog Dancer, we won't get into how my marks are this semester.... :eek: I come here to avoid the pain...

And yes, let's make a shampoo with "all natural recycled ingredients" and sell it for $9... :D $9. For shampoo. Really.

heh heh more poo for your doo...

Bearsmom
November 8th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Hmmmm, thinking I should market all the moist poo in our backyard.....we'd make a KILLING on it.

Prin
November 8th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Hey, we could also market dry poo (for oily hair)...:D