Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need to move south

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2005, 08:04 AM
I took these pictures this morning when I came to work!! *sigh* at least the dogs are loving it!!

BMDLuver
November 3rd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Oh dear, winter came early to you! Hopefully it will melt really fast.

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2005, 08:21 AM
I think that it will stay now, usually this time of year the snow starts staying.

Jazz&Cricket
November 3rd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Sorry to see that Dog Mom, I'm obviously in the 'banana belt' of N. Ontario :D
although I really do need to think about putting the snowtires on my car soon.

Prin
November 3rd, 2005, 02:24 PM
YEY! Snow!!! Jemma and I are very jealous. ;)

chico2
November 3rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Wow,we were outside in T-shirts today,nice and sunny and +16C...but I am kind of looking forward to "a little" snow too...

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
wow Chico2 +16 is like June/July weather!! Tomorrow I'll have to post a picture of all the dogs playing in the snow to make Jemma jealous!!

Prin
November 3rd, 2005, 08:14 PM
Can't wait! Jemma's the type to lie in the snow and paddle around on her side. :)

Dog Mom
November 8th, 2005, 08:25 AM
I have no idea what they are doing in this picture!! Looking for the last traces of summer maybe.lol

Dog Mom
November 8th, 2005, 08:26 AM
poor Gibson............getting chased again

Rick C
November 8th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Saturday, southwest of Calgary, Abby scours a ditch for mice, tail wagging with pleasure . . . . and lots of new snow in the previous week. The mountains are holding up the clouds as usual.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1130069_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
November 8th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Awww..... (there's no green with envy smilie)

Copper'sMom
November 8th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr You can keep the snow, I don't want any!:p

doggy lover
November 8th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Keep the snow your way, this is why I love Toronto, we don't get as much of that. We get lots at the cottage and when I want to see it I just go there. lol I heard that you are suppose to get more today, sorry.

Dog Mom
November 8th, 2005, 04:09 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR there is a winter storm watch in effect and a heavy snowfall warning issued!! hmmmmm maybe I'll get snowed in :evil: I could really use a full day of laying in bed watching movies with the fur babies. Muhahahaa maybe winter weather isn't so bad after all

Rick C
November 8th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Keep the snow your way, this is why I love Toronto, we don't get as much of that. We get lots at the cottage and when I want to see it I just go there. lol I heard that you are suppose to get more today, sorry.

Don't be sorry . . . . the mountain ski hills open in a few days. Myself at the summit of Lake Louise in the Spring . . . . it was minus 7 this morning!!!

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1040363_edited-2.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Dog Mom
November 8th, 2005, 04:22 PM
well Rick you've got our temps beat it was only -5 this morning when I took the dogs for a run at 6 am.:)

Dog Mom
November 9th, 2005, 08:04 AM
this was at 3 am when the hubby got up to go to work

Dog Mom
November 9th, 2005, 08:05 AM
and this is when I got up at 7am:evil:

doggy lover
November 9th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Oh isn't it lovely.:D

Prin
November 9th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Quit hogging all the snow already!:D

jesse's mommy
November 10th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Keep It!!! I'm looking forward to never scraping a window, shoveling a driveway, or raking leaves again with this new job.

I used to LOVE the snow, but once I realized how much work it is to shovel and get off my car, I didn't like it any longer!

Dog Mom
November 10th, 2005, 08:12 AM
to top off all the snow and wind the power went out for 7 hours. Good thing it was onlt -8 yesterday!! I was getting paranoid that my pipes would freeze. The only good thing was I didn't have to work so I stayed in bed and read a book :)

Prin
November 10th, 2005, 08:17 AM
That scares me a little. I never tought about pipes freezing because of a power failure... Ours are particularly sensitive too, what with all the cracks in the foundation... Ah, the joys of having a house, eh? :D

And like I said before, quit hogging the snow!

Dog Mom
November 10th, 2005, 09:06 AM
You just live in the wrong part of the country Prin!:) In the middle of winter the temps go down to about -45 C so if the power goes off everything gets cold fast. I told my dad last nite that I wanted a genorator for christmas so I can run my furnace :thumbs up

Dog Mom
November 10th, 2005, 10:02 AM
one last pic to make Jemma green with envy

Prin
November 10th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Tsk. Poor Jemma doesn't get to do that yet...:(