Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

job with animals

d123squirt
November 2nd, 2005, 10:09 AM
Hi i was wondering if any one knows of a good place online to look for jobs working with animals in TN iv looked at a lot of places but i was unsuccessful dose any work with animals and if so could you please tell me what type of jobs there are for working with animals i really need a job and i love animals

thanks have a blessed day

Beaglemom
November 2nd, 2005, 01:06 PM
There are quite a few things you can do that involves working directly with animals. Of course they may depend on your age and your level of education.

You could always apply to work at a veterinary clinic as a kennel attendant. You would get to walk the dogs, feed the animals and clean out their kennels (least pleasant part). You would also learn the ins and outs of a vet hospital and could always pursue a career with animals by going to college or university.

You could assist at a doggie daycare, boarding kennel, training facility, grooming facility, etc. There are many opportunities out there.

Jenmlf
November 2nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
I am also interested in knowing about job posting websites (if any exist) that are spacificly for working with animals. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks
Jen :)