Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Legislation Council of Canada

Saradog
October 31st, 2005, 08:23 AM
I've posted this elsewhere on the forum, but I'd like more people to see this.

Please join the Dog Legislation Council of Canada. It's only $20/year to join, the money goes to the legal challenge fund (it's an all-volunteer organization), and it's the only national organization for dog owners of all breeds and types (purebred or mixed). We need one loud voice speaking for us, rather than individual cries in the wilderness that may or may not be heard.

I've been a member since fall 2004 and I have learned so much....it's one of the best investments I've ever made, for myself and my dogs.

www.doglegislationcouncilcanada.org

babyrocky1
October 31st, 2005, 04:19 PM
Im having trouble submitting. Will try later.

babyrocky1
October 31st, 2005, 10:28 PM
Did it, well the daughter did it, I'm not compatible with computers :(BTW) as most of us Pittie owners already know, the DLCC, has been fighting this ban from the beginning and are extrememly active in all aspects of the fight! They are a part of Banned Aid, the group that has hired Clayton Ruby.

babyrocky1
November 7th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, has anyone else signed up for membership this way? I payed with paypal but I expected to have an e-mail or some sort of acknowledgement from them, could be my daughter got something when she did it for me right away, Im not sure...she and I keep missing each other lately, I work nights she works days:pawprint: