- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Hi, I'm new

October 29th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Just thought I would say hello before I disappeared to the cat section :)

I have 5 furbabies and they have thier own web site...don't know if I can post it and the vb code wasn't enabled in the signature section of the User CP so I couldn't put it there. Actually I have several web sites, that's just one of is for my cats, of course. One for family, one for genealogy (another passion), and I have two of my own vb forums. But I'm proudest off my web sites cause they are my babies and I made most of the graphics there. :)

The eldest furbaby, Izzy, is having a birthday in 2 days. She is a Halloween baby. I would love to show them off. But I don't want to break any rules. Liz

jesse's mommy
October 29th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Welcome Southern Lady. I'm relatively new as well. I have a 1 1/2 year old pit/lab mix that's my little sweetie. She's the love of our lives.

I've posted a ton of pictures of my baby on here and I've seen websites posted in other posts so I don't think you would be breaking any rules. Have a great day and welcome. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. It's really great.

October 29th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Posting pictures doesn't break any rules! In fact, I think it should be a rule that you have to post tonnes of pictures of your furbabies! So please, please indulge us with some photos!!
Oh, and welcome to the board!

October 29th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Well, I just posted my Halloween kitties in the halloween thread. If y'all don't mind I really would like to post my cat web site: Ramsey Cats ( It's the FASTEST way for y'all to get to know my furbabies.

And nice to meet both of you. Liz

jesse's mommy
October 29th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Your babies are beautiful!

October 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Thank you...I know they would be happy to hear that...all compliments are gratefully accepted. Liz