Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, I'm new

southernlady
October 29th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Just thought I would say hello before I disappeared to the cat section :)

I have 5 furbabies and they have thier own web site...don't know if I can post it and the vb code wasn't enabled in the signature section of the User CP so I couldn't put it there. Actually I have several web sites, that's just one of them...one is for my cats, of course. One for family, one for genealogy (another passion), and I have two of my own vb forums. But I'm proudest off my web sites cause they are my babies and I made most of the graphics there. :)

The eldest furbaby, Izzy, is having a birthday in 2 days. She is a Halloween baby. I would love to show them off. But I don't want to break any rules. Liz

jesse's mommy
October 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Welcome Southern Lady. I'm relatively new as well. I have a 1 1/2 year old pit/lab mix that's my little sweetie. She's the love of our lives.

I've posted a ton of pictures of my baby on here and I've seen websites posted in other posts so I don't think you would be breaking any rules. Have a great day and welcome. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. It's really great.

Puppyluv
October 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Posting pictures doesn't break any rules! In fact, I think it should be a rule that you have to post tonnes of pictures of your furbabies! So please, please indulge us with some photos!!
Oh, and welcome to the board!

southernlady
October 29th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Well, I just posted my Halloween kitties in the halloween thread. If y'all don't mind I really would like to post my cat web site: Ramsey Cats (http://www.cats.mysouthernlady.com/) It's the FASTEST way for y'all to get to know my furbabies.

And nice to meet both of you. Liz

jesse's mommy
October 29th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Your babies are beautiful!

southernlady
October 29th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Thank you...I know they would be happy to hear that...all compliments are gratefully accepted. Liz