Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Bond Foundation of Animal Welfare

poodletalk
October 26th, 2005, 10:27 AM
The Bond Foundation of Animal Welfare, is looking for volunteers to help at the cat show in Montreal on December 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The goal of the Bond Foundation being at the cat show is to educate the public of animal overpopulation,stress the importance of spaying and neutering and adopting animals from the SPCA'S or rescues.

People who independently rescue animals who would like to help at the table, are encouraged to bring pictures of their animals that are in their care.
If anyone interested, please let me know.

Rottielover
October 26th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Poodle talk....I am more of a dog person, But I do know the huge importance of spaying and neutering.....I would love to volunteer. She has helped me out a few times for friends, so I would love to help her out.....Let me know

poodletalk
October 26th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Thank-you! I have pm you.

Just to let everyone know, the time of the show hasn't been confirmed yet just the dates. I also have few other people from PETS.CA who is helping out.

catsnatcher-CDN
October 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I'm in too, poodletalk

poodletalk
October 26th, 2005, 12:58 PM
THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! More the merrier, we need to educate the public to adopt from rescues and SPCA'S also spay and neuter their animals!!!!

poodletalk
November 21st, 2005, 12:46 PM
Is everyone still in for the cat show? We need to educate the public to sterilze their animals!!!! Please PM ME! :)
Anyone else would like to help, your help is more then welcomed!

poodletalk
November 22nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
People who are coming to the show, if you rescue cats don't forget to bring pictures of your cats and kittens that are available! This could be a good opportunity to meet people who would be interested in adopting! :thumbs up

BMDLuver
November 22nd, 2005, 09:33 AM
Maggie and I are still on!

poodletalk
November 22nd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Thank-you for everyone's support and willingness to help! Unfortunally, the table was just 100% confirmed till yesterday, because of short notice we need to cancel our table this year:mad: