Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can I take your order?

Gripenfelter
October 25th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Zeus standing behind a 3 foot wall in the kitchen. Since he trashed his outdoor kennel we block him off in the kitchen now with a 2 foot baby gate and he doesn't climb out!

http://members.shaw.ca/fbody_god/16.jpg

SunGurl372
October 25th, 2005, 12:56 PM
That's too funny! I'm transitioning Harley from the crate during the work day to being out loose, and our first step is gating her in the kitchen. I have to use TWO baby gates for her...one of the larger 3' tall ones and then one smaller 2' gate on top of it.

She pops up at the cutout when we're heading out the door like... "Where the heck are YOU going????" :pawprint:

Puppyluv
October 25th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I have a wall like that.. Layla can jump right over it :eek:

shannonRN
October 26th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Holy cow, that dog looks gigantic standing up like that. Good luck preserving your kitchen!

jiorji
October 26th, 2005, 01:12 AM
shhhhhhhhhh puppyluv!! don't give him any ideas! although i'm sure he'll soon manage to jump over the counter too :D

Puppyluv
October 26th, 2005, 08:50 AM
I'm suprised he can't! Layla's about half his size, but then again her hind-legs are actually springs disguised as legs :D

Gripenfelter
October 26th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I think the thing that stops him is the fact that he knows if he gets out he'll be put back in his crate.

Otherwise, he has climbed over our 6 foot fence in the backyard.

Toonces
October 26th, 2005, 03:10 PM
haha he looks so serious, very cute pic :D

BeagleMum
October 26th, 2005, 03:44 PM
OMG, he is huge. I am surprised that he won't go over the gate. I have a beagle and even if I use 2 gates, he gets out. He has learned to rip them off of the wall.