Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another Adoption Day (Montreal)

SOS MIOW
October 24th, 2005, 11:24 PM
We're back at Mondou, 4067 St-Jean in DDO on October 29th from noon to 3:00 pm with a whole bunch of new kitties. Hope to see you there!

:thumbs up

CyberKitten
October 25th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Any meezers? :) (I am still trying to figure out how to use an airline ticket (Montreal-New Brunswick) I bought over a year ago for a Siamese that ended up adopted by someone else. It is for a seat in the cabin too - I don't trust the cargo hold in any airline, I don't care what their reputation is!

poodletalk
October 25th, 2005, 08:29 AM
cyberkitten, I noticed that gerdysrescue.org has a very cute Siamese cat.

SOS MIOW
October 25th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Any meezers? :) (I am still trying to figure out how to use an airline ticket (Montreal-New Brunswick) I bought over a year ago for a Siamese that ended up adopted by someone else. It is for a seat in the cabin too - I don't trust the cargo hold in any airline, I don't care what their reputation is!

We don't have any purebreds at all. However, you can check with the Westmount Cat Lady - she specializes in purebred rescue.

CyberKitten
October 25th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I was sort of kidding tho I do have to use the ticket. I assume this is the one you mean? http://www.gerdysrescue.org/Animals/ChinaDoll.jpg She is deinitely a cutie - I may give them a call. It's not that long since I introduced my meezer and two Sphynxes tho - hmmmm.... decisions, decisions, lol