Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Autumn*pathetic*/MTL

Lucky Rescue
October 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
My owners didn't want to take care of me, so I had 8 litters of kittens in two years. This took all my strength, and I weigh 5lbs and am emaciated. Thanks to a wonderful lady, I'm now spayed and on the road to recovery. I am ever so grateful, and I"m a sweet, sweet purry love sponge girl with haunting eyes who wants nothing more than a soft bed, food and loving! That's not asking so much, so can YOU give me what I've never had??
I'll do just fine with other cats and dogs too!

**IF you can foster this girl, or give her a permanent home, please let me know!!**

doggy lover
October 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Poor darling looks so thin, gee I wonder what they did with the kittens? Good luck, I'm sure you'll find a loving home.

Prin
October 24th, 2005, 09:29 PM
If I wasn't afraid of white cats... (and the man wasn't allergic, of course, but this time it's my fault).

Poor kitty. I hope she gets the life she deserves.

Lucky Rescue
October 26th, 2005, 08:19 PM
gee I wonder what they did with the kittens?

No need to wonder. They're at my house.:(
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=20710

chico2
November 6th, 2005, 04:04 PM
aww Lucky,poor little girl,where is she now??
Thank's to the caring lady who made sure she'll have no more kittens and you for taking in the little munshkins.
I hope the original owner stands no chance getting the cats back,she belongs in jail:mad:

Lucky Rescue
November 6th, 2005, 04:28 PM
poor little girl,where is she now??

She's now at someone's house, safe and sound. She pigged out so much she gained two pounds already!:p

She, and 3 other cats from this person's home are all crammed into a bathroom and desperately need homes!

This is Autumn now, looking very content at having a warm bed and plenty of food! All these babies ask so little!

chico2
November 6th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Thank's Lucky,she looks wonderful and comfy:love:
I'ts true,cats ask for so little but give luv and purrs back ten-fold,I will never understand how anyone cannot see that and just dump them like so much garbage:sad:
I am sorry about the others,but maybe there is still hope they'll get a loving home:fingerscr

Luba
November 6th, 2005, 05:07 PM
This is the mama of the kitties at your house? I thought that mama died, or am I wrong? This poor dear cat....she's not at the vets anymore then right? She's in foster care (thank GOD)

Oh dear people are horrid just horrid

CyberKitten
November 6th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Love the pict of "Mama No More" in the bed - she looks so contented now - and deserves a wonderful forever home!

Lucky Rescue
November 7th, 2005, 04:51 PM
This is the mama of the kitties at your house?

Yep, that's her! No more litters for her and she's not going back to the creeps.

Poor baby needed TWO surgeries - one for her spay, then to clean up an infection she got.:(

Lucky Rescue
November 16th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Well, guess who's got a new home? Autumn will be going home on Saturday, with none other than Caramilk's adopters!! You're the best guys!!

"Look at me! I gained two pounds because I eat like a pig!!":)

Prin
November 16th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Yey! I'm happy for her.:grouphug:

CyberKitten
November 17th, 2005, 04:10 AM
This is great news!!! Thx for making my day - and it is just beginning! :)

chico2
November 17th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Awww Lucky,I wish I could meet those people and give them a hug,this week has been loaded with sad news,this is definetly a heart-warmer...:love: Thank's to all who cared:thumbs up
I hope she adjust to the cute little dog....:fingerscr

doggy lover
November 17th, 2005, 07:49 AM
I'm glad to hear that everything turned out the best for her, she is looking great.