Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to this site- hello

mistalina
October 24th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Hi everyone :) just found this site last week whilst roaming the net in search for help with a sick dog . A little about my dog, she was given to us this past June due to her owner not able to keep her. We'd lost our previous dog of 12 years last October, and I'd vowed never to go thru losing a pet again , it's too painful :sad: but, this little buddle of fur caught my eye and said what the heck, and now she's been with us 3 months. She's 4 years old, I'll post a pic if I can figure how to later. She's a mix of 2 dogs, which I'm not sure which, lol, small, looks like a bit of a shi tzu and something else, weights a mere 15 lbs, black and silver in color and at the moment is in heat :o must get her neutered as the males keep flocking :pawprint: well just wanted to say hi and I did post somewhere else yesterday but can't find it :confused: but it was asking how much food a 15 lb dog requires, maybe this is the wrong place to ask but since I can't find my post, can anyone tell me how much food, as in ounces or cup ? Btw, her name is misty :)

Rottielover
October 24th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the forum..... :grouphug:
What brand of food are you feeding her, and how active is she...That makes a huge difference.. The higher quality of food, the less you need to feed her

mistalina
October 25th, 2005, 01:04 AM
I'm feeding her those small containers of " Cesars" which is a wet food, but only 3- 1/2 ounces, she loves it but don't know if it's enough for her ? I did try a few dry foods but she didnt like them nor any other canned foods...?