Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Internet Dating Paying Off? *Dating in the real world part 2*

mafiaprincess
October 20th, 2005, 11:02 PM
By request... lol

I have had more seriously screwed up people.. but winked a guy who replied.. We talked on msn for a week. And then he wanted to chat on the phone.. I hate the phone, but he convinced me to talk on it.. and we had a 3 hour convo. So much in common, didn't feel dorky, no seriosly dead air time.. Wow

Planned a date for like 2 days later.. Sushi, non stop talking.. a movie, a drink at a bar till closing time, and then 3 hours in my driveway talking.. Was like being 16 again. lol. We've had 6 dates now, and the other day I asked him for exclusiveness *asking earned me bonus points apparently* and things are going so so well. He knew me better after one date than the ex did after 2 years..

He's cooked for me 3 fabulous meals now. One he just 'threw together'. For randomness it's freaking spectacular. I'll be gaining weight at this rate, lol. Though on that note I'm down to 159, and I haven't been doign anythign I'm aware of....

He's 29, golf pro, ski/ snowboard school director in winter.. Classically trained french chef.. flair for asian cuisine.. intelligent, well travelled... hot.. a gentleman..

*drools and gushes all over everyone*

I feel like a princess.. Never felt wanted this much.. Usually everything in my life is upsidown and I can never correct all of it. When I fix stuff somethign else breaks. For once everything feels in sync..

Only thing I'm missing now is a job.

And on a similar note.. I was a good girl and took my antibiotics.. and went back for a follow up.. like 5 more days waiting on test results..

/ends gushy as hell thread

Prin
October 20th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Yey!!!! (we're all living vicariously though you...) :) Who cares if he make you put on the pounds, as long as he marries you in the end. ;)

Rick C
October 21st, 2005, 08:36 AM
Congrats on things going your way Mafiaprincess . . . . as the old saying goes, "if you're happy, then I'm happy."

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Luvmypit
October 21st, 2005, 01:22 PM
AWESOME! I picked up on that in the other thread but didn't want to be nosy.

Glad that you found someone! SO would you reccomend internet dating. What site did you use? Does the dog like him,.... b/c you know that is all that really matters!

yviej
October 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
:thumbs up YAY for Mafiaprincess !!! I'm glad it's working out great for you. I met my boyfriend on the internet too and that was 6 years ago !!

Good luck !!!

mafiaprincess
October 21st, 2005, 02:39 PM
Thanks everyone.. I'm at a new level of happy. *squeels*

Cider hasn't met him yet.. But next weekend I may go with him to Georgian Bay to meet his parents.. and I'd take her.. Lots of acreage..

I would reccomend meeting people online. Can sort through duds faster, though I spent a while depressed at how much time I felt I was wasting... I think I revamped my profile 5x before I was getting exactly what I was lookign for, but I'd already found Pete... so no one else was getting a true chance..

I used campuskiss.com

shannonRN
October 24th, 2005, 06:02 PM
AHA! You DID do a post about it! Geez, you miss so much when you go away for a few days.

doggy lover
October 24th, 2005, 06:11 PM
At least this way you can sort out the jerks before you get involved, good luck with the in-laws, ever see meet the parents, lol just joking have a good time.