Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just curious....what is/was the longest running thread?

lezzpezz
October 20th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Just wondering what thread had the most posts on this site? There is a current one that I am participating in that is over 500, but I have been wondering what the record holder is!! :confused:

Prin
October 20th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I don't know but there was one that was really long but we can't talk about it because it involved a lot of slander (true slander).

doggy lover
October 20th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I would probably say one of the picture threads or one about the pitbull ban.

Luvmypit
October 20th, 2005, 03:28 PM
The lets see some faces thread was pretty long. I don't know if its the longest though.

twodogsandacat
October 20th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I think it may have been the one with all the animations or what I refer to as the ‘ohh shiny’ thread. Every known animated emoticon ans smilie was posted.

It started ugly, it ended ugly but in the middle the cat people were fascinated.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=11853&highlight=emoticons

happycats
October 20th, 2005, 06:06 PM
I think it may have been the one with all the animations or what I refer to as the ‘ohh shiny’ thread. Every known animated emoticon ans smilie was posted.

It started ugly, it ended ugly but in the middle the cat people were fascinated.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=11853&highlight=emoticons

:D LMAO....that thread was so much fun :crazy: thanks for bringing back fun memories ;) ......
who you calling cat people.......j/k :p

glasslass
October 20th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I loved the smiley thread. It started ugly, if I remember right, but you guys killed the troll with all the smilies! Don't know if it was anywhere near as long as some, but memorable. Can't remember the subject whatsoever! Only all the smilies!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
This is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Somebody started writing it and then they couldnt stop..
this is the thread that never ends it just goes on and on my friends some people started writing it and then they could stop.......this is the thread that never ends it just goes on and on my friends.............................

babyrocky1
October 20th, 2005, 07:25 PM
NO, No palease not that thread LOL....my daughter used to torture me with that "thread over and over and over..........Oh no its in my head now AHHHHHH! :crazy:

doggy lover
October 21st, 2005, 05:20 PM
No please not that, my kids too. Oh no.................... :D

babyrocky1
October 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
I went home at midnight last night with that tune STILL in my head :eek: Thanks Joe E Cockers Mom LOL :)

love my dogs
October 21st, 2005, 10:11 PM
Hey, I loved that song...used to drive my mom nuts! I think I learned it from Sharon, Lois and Brahm....it's right up there with "mommy get off the phone", and "listen to me when I talk to you".

All Sharon Lois and Brahm tunes. I still have the album, I'm surprised my mom didn't burn it!!!LOL

I think the Alert City Pitbull thread is the one lezzer is talking about....it is the longest I've seen!

Prin
October 21st, 2005, 10:13 PM
I was only ever allowed Fred Penner... :o

doggy lover
October 22nd, 2005, 06:32 PM
I think my kids learnt it from Lambchop, play along or something like that. Drove me mad they still do it to bug me :D

CyberKitten
October 22nd, 2005, 08:06 PM
Is this the wheels on the bus go round and round thread? lol :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 22nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
Hey I know that one too. :D

Prin
I was only ever allowed Fred Penner...

I must be giving my kids too much freedom They like Hillary and Avril :D

Prin
October 23rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
No, no- we were allowed "normal music", just when it came to kids' music, we weren't allowed Sharon Lois and Bram or anything else. Only Fred Penner. I guess he was less annoying. :D