Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

International very good lookin dam smart womans day

melanie
October 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
today is the international 'Very good looking dam smart womans day'. so send this to all who fit that description, i recieved it from a dam good lookin smart woman today.

remember ladies we must live by this motto-

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideway, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOOO WHAT A RIDE'.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :D

Prin
October 18th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I wish. Today was midterm and sexist radio ad day for me. What woman doesn't know what a breaker is? Or how a printer works?

Stupid ads. Stupid midterms. Stupid profs. Stupid. Stupid lab that I'm going to be up till 4 am finishing (and then I have to start my stupid math homework). Stupid school. Merrr.

I wish I had hot chocolate right now. With whip.

Schwinn
October 19th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Hey, damn smart woman! You spelled damn wrong! :D

ducks

melanie
October 19th, 2005, 04:58 PM
hey no i didnt, well thats if you dont have any respect for the english language i didnt :D see that use fo english, very disrespectful :D :D

and my acceptance and use of such indicated that im to dam smart for my own good, lol lol lol (either that or i just find myself really amusing for sure) :p if that made sense, well it did when i thught it......

cause im a dam smart and good lookin woman, were all pretty easy on the eye (eye candy) if i do say so myself :D :D

Prin
October 19th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I am so smart! S-M-R-T! :D