Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ruby - exposed!

Trinitie
October 18th, 2005, 09:49 AM
As luck would have it, my photography skills are better than I thought! Modesty is preserved by my Norfolk Pine. She loves to sleep on her back and does this on a regular basis.

She hasn't changed much from the time I brought her home. She still looks like a little puppy. Maybe its her floppy ears, or because she eats so much her belly looks like a little puppy pudge.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 18th, 2005, 10:13 AM
He He I love it when they sleep on their backs. They are soooo relaxed. Joey is a back sleeper too.

Dogastrophe
October 18th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Trin, At least she's wearing a leaf in an attempt to cover up!! (which if I had read the text I would have seen that you mentioned :o )

Dogastrophe
October 18th, 2005, 10:35 AM
He He I love it when they sleep on their backs. They are soooo relaxed. Joey is a back sleeper too.

I think you left your mop on the floor! :crazy:

Puppyluv
October 18th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Awww Layla does that too! Although she lacks disgression, so I have t crop all the photos. :o

Gripenfelter
October 18th, 2005, 01:17 PM
All you need is a mop stick and some duct tape. :D

Prin
October 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
A cutie, Trinitie. Jemma does that too but only against a wall and then she falls over and ends up lying with her paws all squooshed against the wall... :)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 19th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Joey just got hair cut, he's no longer a mop hes more like a swiffer now. :D

Prin
October 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM
LOL Joey's mom. That caught me off guard. :D

mona_b
October 20th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Now just you give that tummy a rub for me...... :)

Trinitie,Ruby has really grown since the first time you posted a pic of her.Do you have any full pics of her?I would like to get a better look of her.She has that GSD/Dobe/Rottie colouring in her.Actually,the more I look at the pic,I would say more of the GSD tan.

Trinitie
October 25th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Darn, this shows me "what fer" for not checking this thread after I posted it!

Mona, I will TRY to get a full pic of Ruby, if she sits still long enough that is. She had her vet appointment on Monday, for her Rabies shot and checkup. The vet says she's right on track and HIGHLY intelligent. He warned me that she's going to be stubborn due to her intelligence. Oh boy. I have a feeling she's going to be running the house from now on.

Oh, 30 LBS of SOLID pudge! No wonder she stomps down the hallway. :D :eek:

mona_b
October 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Thank you....... :D

Solid pudge.....LMAO