Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Dog in Palgrave, Ontario

joanne pringle
October 18th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Palgrave, Hwy #9, near Hwy# 50, half way between Newmarket and Orangeville.Missing since morning of Sat. Oct 15th. Short haired smooth collie, sable (brown) male, with white collie markings. Might be ID'd as a cross-breed, if people do not know Smooth Collies. Nine yeard old, moves stiffly. VERY THIN DUE TO STOMACH SURGERY. On a special diet or he may get bloat and die. Avid chip #412D7C4265
REWARD$$$$$. I am hearstsick. If you see this dog, or know of someone who saw a dog of this sedcrption, please call 905/880-1770

Sheltielover
October 23rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Hi Joanne, I am very saddened to hear you lost your baby as well. We are going through the exact same thing right now with our 3 yr old,sable and white female sheltie, "Abbey". Last Sunday Oct 18th we brought our sheltie out to her breeders to be shown in the Belleville dog show,(shes a show dog, but most importantly a cherished member of our family) and she got away from the breeders home on the Monday Oct.19th. I am so heartsick without her, she is my little shadow, I don't think I've cried so much my whole life. She was last seen on Wednesday about 1 1/2mile from the breeders home and someone recognized her and started chasing her, but of course she bolted. We have 100+ flyers up, in the area,ad in paper,on radio station,I have hit a lot of internet sites, animal control in the area,OSPCA.Lots of word of mouth,but no sign of her in 4 days.Its exceptionally hard cause I live in Newmarket and shes so far away. We went out Thursday (took day off work)and spent 8 hrs looking for her. I wish you so much luck in your search I hope we both get our babies back soon :fingerscr Joanna E