Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

From one animal lover to another

Rissa's Rufus
October 16th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Greetings all!!! I am new to this forum obviously, and I am quite the compassionate when it comes to animals. I will help a stray kitty quicker than a homeless person. Though I do help them too. I have four cats. Rufus is my boy, then Missy, Tabby, and Lucky. Got the latest edition about 3 days ago. Things are rowdy around the house for the moment a they are trying to get accustomed to one another. I have been an animal lover all my life and have had more than I can count. Hopefully I have picked up a thing or two and won't have too many questions, rather answer a few. I am going to school to be a zoo vet, so that is gonna be tons o' fun.

Anyway, that's about it for me. Keep on lovin your babies and they will keep on lovin you. Take care!!! :grouphug:

Luvmypit
October 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Welcomes all around!! Please if you get a moment these nutballs (not me ofcourse) love pictures!! Love love love!

So glad you could join us! Be prepared to be here all the time. It really is the number 1 source for pet info. Could I be a commercial for this place or what?

Rissa's Rufus
October 20th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Great thing for that, because I have plenty of pictures. No one has complimented my babies yet though. Maybe cause I am new. They are beautiful . :crazy: