Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

YES!!! i got one!!!!!!!!!

jiorji
October 16th, 2005, 12:34 PM
TEHEEEE!!

look who I found in my sink!! :D :D

ahem...i think it was in the other "cat in the sink" thread that Prin brought up the issue of having a clean sink in the picture, so since mine is nowhere close to that ...*covers Prin's eyes* :o

at least there's no "feminine products" laying around. The qtips are actually Twiggy's, just like everything else in the house, including the sink. Cleaning a cat's ears is SO much fun.....*nervous laughter*

Prin
October 16th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Great pic. Thank you for not having a clean sink- I was feeling very abnormal. :D

CyberKitten
October 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
But just wait till your mother sees your sink, lol I still have to clean my sink before my mom arrives, lol Cute pix and even cuter kitty!

jiorji
October 16th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Prin- something called "midterms" happened to that sink. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :evil:

CyberKitten- I showed my mom the "Happiness is.." thread and there's a picture of Twiggy on there peeking her head from under the couch and it was taken before I got to vaccuum,a nd my mom saw it and she was horrified that I dared to show that ONLINE!! :eek: :eek: lol
I hate my carpet though. It makes such a mess. There's a lot of stuff coming out of it. I guess Ikea isn't perfect at everything lol